Pickems Saturday October 22

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Last Saturday's games produced 9 bridesmaids and no winners as to all 4 games being picked correctly. Hit Me Again...I'm moving, Gopher Poke, GFBfan, Houston Tx Gopher, AZGopher8, mngolf, Stan, Jay Bob Dobbins, and Delta Hog were the bridesmaids by picking 3 of the 4 games correctly.

The standings tightened up as a result of the results of Saturday's games. Clearly the sky isn't falling for those listed below.

MirandaB 23
GopherWeatherGuy 22
WAGopher 22
GopherPoke 22
Unregistered user 20
Hit-me-Again...I'm still moving 20
MGGopher 20
golden boy 20
GFBfan 20
mngolf 20
upnorthkid 20
TripleD 19
Oregon Gopher 19
AZGopher 8 19

Clearly not much separation between the top 13 posters. Give Fleck a call and he'll tell you how to separate from your opponent.

Games to be picked from this coming Saturday are as follows. Meanwhile, get your picks in by 2:15 p.m. Saturday afternoon, October 22. For those out of the running somewhat, you still have a chance of being recognized weekly depending upon what everyone does.

Minnesota at Penn State 6:30 p.m.
Kansas State at TCU 7:00 p.m
Purdue at Wisconsin 2:30 p.m.
Texas at Oklahoma State 2:30 p.m.

PSU
TCU
Purdue
OSU

Penn State☹️
TCU
Purdue
Texas

Minnesota [I'll never pick against my Golden Gophers]
TCU
Wisconsin [barf emoji]
Texas [see above emoji]

Last edited:

Last Saturday's games produced 9 bridesmaids and no winners as to all 4 games being picked correctly. Hit Me Again...I'm moving, Gopher Poke, GFBfan, Houston Tx Gopher, AZGopher8, mngolf, Stan, Jay Bob Dobbins, and Delta Hog were the bridesmaids by picking 3 of the 4 games correctly.

The standings tightened up as a result of the results of Saturday's games. Clearly the sky isn't falling for those listed below.

MirandaB 23
GopherWeatherGuy 22
WAGopher 22
GopherPoke 22
Unregistered user 20
MGGopher 20
golden boy 20
GFBfan 20
mngolf 20
upnorthkid 20
TripleD 19
Oregon Gopher 19
AZGopher 8 19

Clearly not much separation between the top 13 posters. Give Fleck a call and he'll tell you how to separate from your opponent.

Games to be picked from this coming Saturday are as follows. Meanwhile, get your picks in by 2:15 p.m. Saturday afternoon, October 22. For those out of the running somewhat, you still have a chance of being recognized weekly depending upon what everyone does.

Penn St, TCU, Wisconsin, Oky State.

MirandaB 23
GopherWeatherGuy 22
WAGopher 22
GopherPoke 22
Unregistered user 20
MGGopher 20
golden boy 20
GFBfan 20
mngolf 20
upnorthkid 20
TripleD 19
Oregon Gopher 19
AZGopher 8 19

Gophers
TCU
Purdue
OSU

Top Bottom