Pete Najarin for AD

I'm not the world's biggest Mark Coyle fan, but Pete Najarian? Seriously? He'd be the Ben Johnson of AD hires.

Guys. Why settle on Najarian. How about the MyPillow guy. Checks a lot of the boxes too.

This program is a dump set fire as Coyle continues on the great Joel maturi tradition of mediocrity....I wonder when the team manager will enter the transfer portal?

Maybe Ben Johnson will be our Coach K. It’s just too early to tell. I’m excited for the Johnson era.

This program is a dump set fire as Coyle continues on the great Joel maturi tradition of mediocrity....I wonder when the team manager will enter the transfer portal?
I don't think I would enjoy having Coyle in my golf or dinner group. However, his previous 2 Men"s Revenue HC hires seem to be working out.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on Ben Johnson. It wasn't hard to envision him leading the Gopher program at some point, it's just maybe 5 years or so earlier than I would have expected.

I wouldn't mind Pete as AD, but Coyle is not abysmal. I would love to see the men's sports that were cut come back, but I don't know if Pete would do that.

Hiring Ben Johnson is not a fireable offense like others want to make it. I feel 100% better about Ben than I ever did with Pitino.

Coyle made a political correct hire to appease the same people who called for defunding the police.....Minnesota has been set back at least 5 years or more.
Only took three posts for the racists to respond. This is definitely not the Minnesota I grew up in. Trump's election really brought a lot of ugliness out of the shadows in the state.

Only took three posts for the racists to respond. This is definitely not the Minnesota I grew up in. Trump's election really brought a lot of ugliness out of the shadows in the state.
LOL if you think that comment is racist, you may be projecting a bit

Top Bottom