Perfect Bracket call by SS

bga1

Reaction score
I think he got it 100%. True? Thanks and congrats to SS!

particularly impressed with the "if Miss. State makes it, St. Mary's is the team on the outs"

Very impressed. It is amazing anyone can break this sown perferctly. Great job SS!!!

Since you were right about all this, do we beat Texas on Thursday? I say yes.

WTG GOPHERS & SS!!!!!

Thanks to all of you. I appreciate it. Couldn't ask for a better day! 34 of 34, will get to see 4 teams in Mpls I really wanted to see (MSU, Kansas, WV, NDSU) and most importantly the Gophers are in the Field of 65 in just Tubby's 2nd year. Life is good! From here on out it's gravy for the Gophers. Beat Texas.

Very impressive SS! Did anyone actually doubt you thought?

Do we actually know that St. Mary's was the first team out? St. Mary's and Arizona seemed to be the toughest calls on SS' board. Anyhow, nice work!

Unbelievable job SS, with all the talking heads on ESPN and other sources, the only two people who I and alot of other people trust is Lunardi and you when it comes to tournament time.

You're definitely the man, SS.

When I saw Zona in and Maryland as a 10 I was really getting nervous. I just kept repeating "Hodger said we're in" over and over.

When UW popped up on the 12 line I knew we were in, because you assured all of us that the Gophs were in over the Badgers. Thanks for keeping me sane during those tense minutes.

Will we see SS on ESPN next year? See ya later Lunardi.

Well done, SS. I appreciate the updates as well. As someone who is new to board, I felt much more informed going into selection sunday.

Congrats Hodger - this is great work on your part. I know I'm not alone in saying that I really appreciate the updates. Like Johnny said above, Lunardi and you are my go-to guys for Bracketology.

Maybe you can become a professor of Bracketology at the U... something worth inquiring about. I have a feeling it would be a very popular class.

The amazing part is that SS didn't just "get lucky". Look at his track record over the years (in a different post) and review all of his weekly/daily "Selection Sunday" updates. He knows what he is talking about. It's plausible that someone could just make a guess and get them all right; SS didn't just guess. Keep up the good work...

Yes, but unlike Dykes, Phelps, et. al.

Hodger actually cares enough to spend real time thinking about this, studying it, actually doing reserach and stuff like that (like paying attention to what Committee members actually say about strength of schedule rather than mail it in like certain commentators). So, when Hodger tells us soemthing, it's actually worth paying attention to rather than just reading and going on the next post. (A case in point was the Nessler/Dykes thread down on the next page about the first round NIT matchup between Ky and MN at Rupp).

Nice job SS! Glad you find it fun to do this level of work, you certainly add to all of our GopherHole experience!

Top Bottom