PAYTON WILLIS COMMITS TO MINNESOTA, RETURNS BACK

Jalen Suggs shot less than 34% this past year....

Carr shot about 31-32%....

I think 34% is a little better than okay.... 36% is very good (what Willis shot from 3 with the Gophers).... and if you are around 40% it's exceptional. There also seems to be a positive trend in the data.

If the goal is a final four in Big Ten or a deep tournament run, then all the moves Ben has made are not that great.

If the goal is to be competitive, make a run at making the NCAA's and build a culture. Then the moves all make a lot of sense.

I think peoples goals and expectorations play a big part in how they are feeling about what is going on.

If the goal is a final four in Big Ten or a deep tournament run, then all the moves Ben has made are not that great.

If the goal is to be competitive, make a run at making the NCAA's and build a culture. Then the moves all make a lot of sense.

I think peoples goals and expectorations play a big part in how they are feeling about what is going on.
I think he has his eyes on 2022. Very good MN HS class. Doing what he can to pull in the best one-year transfers he can get for this upcoming season.

I think he has his eyes on 2022. Very good MN HS class. Doing what he can to pull in the best one-year transfers he can get for this upcoming season.
My thoughts exactly. He’s not going to build a 2021-2022 roster with freshman just based on timing, so next year is the band aid year/culture building year and he goes from there.

I could be wrong, but I believe you have beat the police brutality drum and now you threaten violence because you think someone’s being a jackass? Unwise. Disappointing. Hypocritical. Double standards.
It's just Jake.

1618677498036.png

The registrar’s office is going to have some fun with this one

Top Bottom