Parking...Vikings Game

SCSU Gopher Fan

The Chili is Spoiled...
Reaction score
I have heard that parking on campus right now is not only different with snow removal routes, but hard to find. I usually park in the 4th St Ramp per my gopher season tickets, and hints on where to park when headed down to the Vikings game tonight?

Your garage? I'm supposed to be going as well and am totally dreading it. I'm thinking parking downtown and taking the 16 bus.

Seriously.

State Fair Grounds keeps getting talked about online a bunch. What about the parking in front of Mariucci?

I have heard that parking on campus right now is not only different with snow removal routes, but hard to find. I usually park in the 4th St Ramp per my gopher season tickets, and hints on where to park when headed down to the Vikings game tonight?

My friend just got down there, and said the parking isn't bad yet, so you shouldn't have any issues going this early.

Also, I couldn't find it, but if you have a valid U of MN ID - you get the regular price parking (non-event) - so bring one if you are a student.

I think I am going to take the bus down there to avoid any issues, or even having to drive in the snow.

We always park in the residential area 4-5 blocks east of TCF off University ave on the south side.. Easy in/ easy out.

Avoid the traffic b4 and after...park in the St. Paul Campus fairgrounds lot. Bus takes you to and from the stadium...slick as snot.

Top Bottom