Parker Fox injured

And it begins
7m4pd0g.gif

Sure hope it's not serious. Parker has an absolutely infectious energy and passion for this program. He will electrify the crowd with his style of play and energy.

I'll reserve it for another thread and another day, but quickly, no matter the fate of Fox or anyone else's health, I'll never understand the decision not to fill every available scholarship...especially in an era when guys are leaving programs so often.

Go Parker Fox!!

Here is Ben addressing the injury:

Go Gophers!!

This might be why you sign a whole roster of 13 guys. The only good news here is that it's not a guard.

Whoops - Bleed already nailed this. I second the motion. Never put yourself on self imposed probation because you are worried about giving out playing time.

I’m not worried we have Ramberg.

How can we have two guys with such rotten luck as him and Curry....
Furthermore 2 of the BEST ambassadors for the program we have had in a long time. Kids who were undoubtedly committed to the team and were there throughout their injuries.

Have to wonder if we ever see Fox in a gopher uni, another year out feels like he might just feel like it times to move on. Lets hope not but makes me nervous.

Furthermore 2 of the BEST ambassadors for the program we have had in a long time. Kids who were undoubtedly committed to the team and were there throughout their injuries.

Have to wonder if we ever see Fox in a gopher uni, another year out feels like he might just feel like it times to move on. Lets hope not but makes me nervous.
A guy who relies on his hops, with two knee injuries... that's really tough. What a bummer.

Yeah. No one deserves this, but those two are the last ones that do.

Top Bottom