PA is terrible

The $ bonus for going viral for the kfan talent is substantial. PAid!

But you listen to a TV game ... on the radio? :cool:
Too hard to sync up with DVR!

I have actually had 2 occasions since last season where I was not going to be able to watch the game on TV, even on DVR until much later. Last year Seattle (out of town) and this year Detroit (golf tournament). Having got the SIRRIUS XM App, I am able to listen to any teams local radio broadcasts and a few nationals. Both games instead of being subjected to the KFAN feed, I opted for the opposition. Thank gawd.

Dropped in a bit on the Packers last night, which as a Vikings fan has been fun several times this year. Their guy, Wayne Larrivee is a pro. I know he's every bit as emotionally invested in the Packers, but he doesn't let it get in the way of calling the action.

Known for the Packers, this is my favorite Larrivee call though. Of course the reason is obvious.

I have mixed feelings on PA. 9-12 is awful. His play by play is fine, occasionally obnoxious but for the most part he’s pretty good.

However I actually find Pete Bercich 1000x more annoying during games. He interrupts PA’s calls at the worst times and doesn’t have the charisma that PA does to make up for being an obnoxious cheerleader.

At least PA is original - where leber is a carbon copy of the Jesse Palmer and everybody else in football. Notice those intonations are the exact same across the board with the untalented.

Is anyone listening? Is he screaming like a maniac?

At least PA is original - where leber is a carbon copy of the Jesse Palmer and everybody else in football. Notice those intonations are the exact same across the board with the untalented.
Isn't Leber just the sideline reporter? Haven't heard enough to judge one way or another, nor plan to because the play-by-play guy is terrible.

Isn't Leber just the sideline reporter? Haven't heard enough to judge one way or another, nor plan to because the play-by-play guy is terrible.
Leber does color on TV for college (I believe Fox networks?) and Westwood One radio NFL broadcasts. He was on the Packers game for Westwood One last Thursday.

I am not a fan, but he does have passion for his vikings. Better announcer than show host IMO...

Top Bottom