OUTRAGE ALERT - Gardner-Webb And Campbell Are Ripping Off Floyd of Rosedale For Their Own Trophy!!!

Often imitated, but never copied.

Somewhere out there there is a vising fan.

famous-characters-troll-face-challenge-accepted-256559.jpg

Gophers need to put them on their schedule. One way to win a pig.

Can you copyright a trophy?
True story. I talked to the guy who came up with the idea of Rivalry Trophies and casting replicas. When he started his research, he found out that in many cases, including Floyd I believe, copyright ownership was ambiguous at best. He contacted the conference, and they didn't own them. Contacted schools and they ended up scrambling because they really didn't have them, either. If I understood correctly, his inquiries may have inspired the schools to figure out copyrights on the trophies.

Regardless of copyrights, this is an absolute ripoff of Floyd, rightfully known to be the best trophy in all of college football.

And North Carolina barbeque uses a vinegar-based sauce which results in a more tart flavor, as opposed to the more popular Kansas City BBQ sauce, which features molasses and is a sweeter and thicker sauce, or Texas BBQ sauce which uses a tomato base but adds chili peppers for a hotter sauce.
You can learn a lot watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network.
This is from an article on NC barbecue where the writer asked a couple of BBQ judges to explain the differences.
They explained that Eastern style BBQ is made with a vinegar-based sauce that usually also includes sugar and red pepper. This variety is made with meat from many different areas of the pig. Then they explained that Western-style BBQ, also called Lexington style, is also made with a vinegar based sauce but that sauce includes a tomato or ketchup component. Western BBQ is usually sweeter, redder in color, and made only with pork shoulder.

We had Faux Pellini. Now, we have Faux Pig. It's pigs stealing pigs! What is the world coming to? Did somebody say they copyrighted their stolen pig idea?

This has to be a Feral Case.

Has anyone duplicated the Land Grant Trophy yet?

Why would they steal the Iowa cheerleader philosophy? Maybe they want to copy Wisconsin's cheerleaders.

Top Bottom