OUTRAGE ALERT - Gardner-Webb And Campbell Are Ripping Off Floyd of Rosedale For Their Own Trophy!!!

#2Gopher

Reaction score
They clearly weren't shy about using Floyd as a model.

fmlizard

Reaction score
Jeez it's exactly Floyd. Have some shame. Find a mold of a cow or a McRib for your "barbecue bowl"

The two(?) bases couldn't be more chintzy or mismatched if they tried their hardest. Even the BoBC trophy where Goldy tried to make it look like a 7th grade woodshop project was more elegant.

Spray paint Floyd like a stolen car and voila

Ski U Master

Reaction score
Wow... they could've at least changed the tail or something. It's a carbon copy.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I like rooting for the Fighting Camels. Just saying...

I bet the damn thing doesn't weigh 100lbs however.

fmlizard

Reaction score
I bet the damn thing doesn't weigh 100lbs however.

Probably filled with candy if you hit it with a bat. Not good candy, either. Smarties and the misfit Dum Dums flavors

BoatRacer

Banned
Reaction score
Oh! wow! Never thought that Floyd can be cloned. North Carolina has made big progress on genetic engineering. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GoForGold

Reaction score

BTChamp

Reaction score
I guess we have confirmation that something called Campbell and something called Gardner-Webb have football teams. Who knew? I assume they have jerseys and everything.

Go Gophers!!
I doubt they have numbers yet though. They need to steal them from someone else.

howeda7

Reaction score
Jeez it's exactly Floyd. Have some shame. Find a mold of a cow or a McRib for your "barbecue bowl"

The two(?) bases couldn't be more chintzy or mismatched if they tried their hardest. Even the BoBC trophy where Goldy tried to make it look like a 7th grade woodshop project was more elegant.

We should sue. Besides a McRib trophy would be awesome!

nsmike

Reaction score

I'm not happy about the carbon copy but North Carolina Barbecue is pork barbecue.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
And North Carolina barbeque uses a vinegar-based sauce which results in a more tart flavor, as opposed to the more popular Kansas City BBQ sauce, which features molasses and is a sweeter and thicker sauce, or Texas BBQ sauce which uses a tomato base but adds chili peppers for a hotter sauce.

you can learn a lot watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I'm working on creating a pig trophy for a nearby high school and their nemesis to fight over.

I'm going to call it Fred of Roseville.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Oklahoma. . . Notre Dame. . . Campbell. . . Gardner Webb. . . whose next?

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Not really outraged.

Now if Campbell starts a "WHO HATES Gardner-Webb?!?! WE HATE Gardner-Webb!!!" chant going, well...hold my beer.
Something they cannot copy is Vodka Sam or Lois Feldman. Often imitated, but never copied.

Top Bottom