Outlook

NO....ONE.....IS.......DISRESPECTING......NDSU

Half the NDSU Bisons are from MN

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&SPID=695&SPSID=11845

Some of of these players probably wanted to play for the Gophers, but for one reason or another ended up at NDSU and have developed into quite good football players. Because of perceived shortcomings, many probably never got FBS offers.

I would bet these guys are feeling jacked up to play against MN.

I wish the gophers would have gone after Carlton littleJohn but thats the only player i would want from NDSU.

I tried hard to care about NDSU. I really did. Unfortunately I couldn't do it. I just couldn't care.

Khaliq is to Gopherhole as Lakesbison is to Bisonville--just sayin!!!
Um, no.

UNTIL HIS POSTS START LOOKING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME WITH NO PUNCTUATION TO SEPARATE SENTENCES AND LOTS OF SPELLEN MISTAKES AND WAY TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS AT THE END IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE LAKES DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING OH MY GOD LAKES WAS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The there is the fact that Lakes was straight up off his rocker trolling on a different team's board and Khaliq is a long time poster here who has decided to troll NDSU fans on "his" board. Not even in the same ballpark.

I remember in the fall of 2007, after Minnesota beat NDSU in basketball, one Gopher fan started running some smack on Bisonville. Turnabout should be fair play, right? There were plenty of Bison fans coming here talking smack after the football game. But no, this was considered outrageous behavior, talking smack on some other team's board. It lasted about a couple days before they banned him. It was pretty funny.

Um, no.

UNTIL HIS POSTS START LOOKING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME WITH NO PUNCTUATION TO SEPARATE SENTENCES AND LOTS OF SPELLEN MISTAKES AND WAY TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS AT THE END IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE LAKES DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING OH MY GOD LAKES WAS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The there is the fact that Lakes was straight up off his rocker trolling on a different team's board and Khaliq is a long time poster here who has decided to troll NDSU fans on "his" board. Not even in the same ballpark.

OK--LOL, nice rendition of Lakes there. I can tell he has been here before and made about the same impression he made on me on Bisonville.

Also, I'll retract my Khaliq comment after having better understanding now!!

Top Bottom