Outback Bowl Ticket Options

sgarvey03

Reaction score
Any idea where tickets are located if you buy through U of M? They don’t really specify and I’m not optimistic that they are great seats. Better off finding seats on my own either face value on Ticketmaster or resale for similar price? As of this morning there were still several face value tickets either corner lower bowl or upper bowl midfield $80

The U has the best seats if you have a decent Gopher score plus the U gets credit for travel numbers.

According to the guy at the U I spoke to today on the phone: If you buy the $80 seats from the U you will be seated by the U in the south endzone area with the better seats going to those with the highest Gopher Score. If you buy the $170 (Club Level) choice you will be seated between the 30 yard lines along the west (more shaded) side. If you are placed at the 100 level and between the 20 yard lines if you are placed at the 200 level. These Club Level seats will give you access to the Club facilities of the stadium as well.

I bought our seats from Stub Hub because I did not want to pay $170 and did not want to get stuck behind the oblivious inebrients in the endzone standing through the whole game.:rolleyes: Love you guys, but really.

Last edited:

The U has the best seats if you have a decent Gopher score plus the U gets credit for travel numbers.
The best seats? Really? Maybe bowl games are different, but I go to 1-2 road games every year and had to stop buying from the U as I always paid more for worse seats. It is a pity, but hey. I have never gone to a Bowl game so it could be different?

According to the guy at the U I spoke to today on the phone: If you buy the $80 seats from the U you will be seated by the U in the West endzone area with the better seats going to those with the highest Gopher Score. If you buy the $170 (Club Level) choice you will be seated between the 30 yard lines along the South (more shaded) side. If you are placed at the 100 level and between the 20 yard lines if you are placed at the 200 level. These Club Level seats will give you access to the Club facilies of the stadium as well.

I bought our seats from Stub Hub because I did not want to pay $170 and did not want to get stuck behind the oblivious inebrients in the endzone standing through the whole game.:rolleyes: Love you guys, but really.

West end zone...? Stadium goes North and South ...

My experience is that tickets from the school for bowl games are crappy...such as Holiday Bowl...upper end zone corner...shitty seats. Citrus Bowl. Mid-level 10 yard line...crappy seats.
Just our experience. We are looking at StubHub.

I want to add....Does anyone know which sections are for the U? All we know is that the west side is Big Ten and East side is SEC.

Last edited:

Found this from a couple years ago. Think the big ten team always stays in the same place, but that could be wrong.

Ticket office told me that club level seating would be sections 208-213 dependent upon Gopher Score. Any of those would be fine as you're between the 10's. Didn't ask about lower level.

We purchased throught the school so they'd get credit.

A lot of talk about thinking criticisim for our travel to the Citrus was misplaced and we were well represented - well, maybe in the stands with choice of apparel, but if those were bought through other means the school doesn't get the allotment credit which can impact perception.

Top Bottom