Our 4 Roster Unknowns

Are our guys getting stem cell therapy after surgery and through rehab? It’s a game changer.

The last 6 D2 NABC players of the year in D2 are all playing professional basketball......just sayin'

Fox must've won a different award....(not NABC)....

To think that Fox won't contribute (and I know health is a concern) just because he came from D2 is ridiculous.

(And I did look that up....)

No doubt....players are always finished products after their sophomore years of college. Whatever we have seen from him to this point is 100% all he will ever have to offer....no possible chance his game has changed or evolved in any way.....he was a finished product the last time he was on the court and will be exactly the same the next time he steps on the court.

I defy anyone to find an example of a player who was better as a senior than they were as a sophomore....it just doesn't happen.
He is / was most likely a finished product. He could barely dribble then. Now he may be able to dribble a little better, but he has two bionic knees

Now you are just talking crazy.....he was a finished product before the injuries and as soggy blanket pointed out he is a known commodity. Players don't change or evolve....undried blanket is also ready to close the book on Carrington. If you don't have it as a true freshman there is no hope that you might develop into a good player down the line. Kick em to the curb and bring in someone new.
My book is closed on carrington. I know, 95% will say I’m an idiot…but I’ve seen enough.

Top Bottom