Other games

Sparty runs Iowa out of their own building in the second half. Never under-estimate Izzo.

Are you old enough to remember Bill Walton? Not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy his stream of consciousness ramblings. He's an oddball but very entertaining. UCLA and Stanford to OT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you old enough to remember Bill Walton? Not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy his stream of consciousness ramblings. He's an oddball but very entertaining. UCLA and Stanford to OT.

I sure remember him. One of the greatest college basketball players of all time but injury plagued in the NBA. I always enjoy his references to old school hippy music.

Trice goes 7-8 from 3 and the team goes 12-17. Holy man.

I love Walton. I haven't heard him call a college game this year, but last year he was way, way out there. I found it funny because I didn't really care who won those games (usually Pac 12), but I couldn't imagine enjoying him calling a game like that if it was the Gophers playing. He was more restrained doing the NBA and was very good as he knows the game so much better than most color guys.

What Stanford did at the end of OT against UCLA is exactly what we needed Dre to do at the end of our OT against OSU.

Maryland hanging on to a lead against Purdue....42-36. Maryland using a variety of ways to score in the paint and from the outside.

Maryland, MSU, OSU, Wisconsin

Still way early, but some hint of separation in the Big Ten. Right now it's looking like these teams in the end will be in NCAA: Maryland, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. That's 4. At this point I'd say conference likely to get 2 other bids. 3 more would be fortunate.

Bucky down 58-53 to Rutgers, yes Rutgers with 3:30 left.

I have a sick feeling that Wiscy pulls this out.

less than 1 min to play............I had the same feeling....and wisky hits a 3 to pull within 1 with 24 sec to play....play reviewed it was a 2 pointer thankfully

Rutgers 1st win in history against a top 5 team and no one storms the court?

Wow I know wisconsin was without Kaminsky for the game and Jackson in the 2nd half but still it's Rutgers.

As expected, Wiscy's first loss is to Rutgers.

As expected, Wiscy's first loss is to Rutgers.

That's nothing short of terrific! Rutgers outscored Wisconsin 44-27 in the second half. I can't believe I didn't bother watching it.

Top Bottom