Other games thread

Feel terrible for NW. Every D-back went for the ball and nobody watched the deflection........unbelievable.

Number #16 could have batted it down and ended the game. Instead it bounced right off his hands........

Jordan Lynch (one of Kill's recruits) had his own segment on SportsCenter. Ridiculous numbers today.

I hope Florida St. wins by 40. They're up 7-0 already.

It looked like Oklahoma St. was going to run away from Texas Tech but TT scored on a pick six and have the ball down 28-17 late in the first half.

This is how you make up for a fumble. WR fumbles, gets back up, forces a fumble, recovers it and runs it in for a TD.

Anyone see the "targeting" call in the Texas Tech - Oklahoma St. game? The defensive player was literally just standing there and the helmets collided. Luckily the ejection was overturned but it was an awful call in my mind. There was absolutely nothing the defensive player could do. He didn't lower his head or anything. Just unfortunate that it was helmet to helmet contact.

I'm all about protecting the players but it is just getting out of hand. I have to imagine that if it is overturned by review, they will pick up the flag next year. That's the most ridiculous thing about it all. "We admit that it wasn't the right call, but we're still going to punish you with a 15 yard penalty."

Former Gopher commit Nate Andrews #29 makes int for Florida St.

San Jose State beat UNLV 34-24. SJSU is 5-3 UNLV is 5-4. Would make the non-con seem a little stronger if they both get bowl eligible.

Top Bottom