Other games thread

GO4INLALALAND

Reaction score
Some good games today.

I will be watching, Utah v. USC; Ark. v. Rutgers and Purdon't v. Wis.

Hey boys.

GO JACKRABBITS.

Nebraska and South Dakota St. tied at 14-14.

Pelini could be fired at half time!!!

Man, Nebraska's defense is HORRIBLE. SDSU is making this look easy...

Um, no matter how it ends,NE would be wise to stop celebrating like they are in the Rose Bowl

The B1G is gonna be very interesting this year. From what I've seen, Northwestern (!) might be the best team, followed by Wisc (although their game today will show a lot. WHo's ready for some B1G football!?

starting running back for SDSU over 120+ yards in 1 quarter of play

rutgers getting manhandled by Ark.

BB looks as annoying as ever.

Looks like the btn alternates are on a tier for me-charter. Please keep the updates coming.

What's the spread on Wisky and Purdue?

Looks like SDSU won't be able to stop the Huskers but it's a good sign that Nebraska's defense continues to struggle. That game at TCF is looking more and more winnable after I chalked it up to a loss at the beginning of the season.

Looks like the btn alternates are on a tier for me-charter. Please keep the updates coming.

What's the spread on Wisky and Purdue?

Nebraska up 21-17. I think Sconnie was favored by 23ish?

Another 16 yards for the Jack Rabbits

SDSU runs almost the EXACT same offense as MN as well...they're just chewing up yards against NU. It's sick

Nebraska gets their first stop on defense halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Kenny Bell could be in trouble. He looks hurt pretty good in the end zone.

They are in his jersey, I'm thinking he may have just broke his collarbone...

Rutgers gets a td to cut the Arkansas lead to 10-7...

Rutgers smokes the Razorbacks from behind!!!
Bart Bulemia, LoL...

Jen Bielema's twitter gonna explode. #karma Go Rutgers

Nice comeback win for Rutgers! Will be interesting having them in the B1G next year.

Msu cannot catch a ball. We should beat them if we keep playing like we did today. After today's game I certainly see us making a bowl game.

The B1G is gonna be very interesting this year. From what I've seen, Northwestern (!) might be the best team, followed by Wisc (although their game today will show a lot. WHo's ready for some B1G football!?

Ohio State says hi.

Top Bottom