Other Games Thread for Week 6 - October 5

NW imploding. 16 in the nation, at home, and the crowd is not in their favor.

Sure as *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. The final play flipped the spread. Millions won and lost on one stupid play...

That's why I don't bet.

i think people outside of the big ten don't realize how good Northwestern is and will not take OSU seriously as a title contender because of how close it was, i think NU should move up in the polls but they won't, i would love to see OSU in the national championship while Northwestern plays stanford in the Rose Bowl, NW is a whole new monster with Veneric Mark back, and they will both meet again in the B1G Championship of course

I realize Meyer hasn't lost yet, but don't know how. I've seen so many OSU teams over the years that impressed me more.

Very nice watching all those TRUE fans in Iowa streaming out the gates with 5-6 minutes on the clock. Warms one's heart doesn't it? :)

Absolutely, wish I could find the Iowa fan who was trying to tell me that they would go 9-3 they year as we walked out of the Bank last week.

i think people outside of the big ten don't realize how good Northwestern is and will not take OSU seriously as a title contender because of how close it was, i think NU should move up in the polls but they won't, i would love to see OSU in the national championship while Northwestern plays stanford in the Rose Bowl, NW is a whole new monster with Veneric Mark back, and they will both meet again in the B1G Championship of course

Northwestern's really solid, but I don't like their chances of getting to Indy. Can't see them winning the Legends after starting 0-2 (which they'll be after losing to Wisconsin next week). It'll be Michigan, Michigan State, or Nebraska facing the Buckeyes. They have much more manageable schedules than what Northwestern has. The Wildcats caught a tough break with their Big Ten slate this season, having to play both really good teams from the Leaders (OSU & Wisconsin).

Top Bottom