Other Games Thread for Week 6 - October 5

See my previous post about every week being different. You can't predict future games based on previous games. Otherwise you should say there is no way Michigan beats us today because of Akron and Uconn.

What are you talking about? Are you trying to say we shouldn't make any judgement on how Alabama will do against Georgia St. this week because the win over Texas A&M was meaningless? What a strange thing to say. OF COURSE YOU CAN PREDICT FUTURE PERFORMANCE BASED ON PREVIOUS GAMES.

What are you talking about? Are you trying to say we shouldn't make any judgement on how Alabama will do against Georgia St. this week because the win over Texas A&M was meaningless? What a strange thing to say. OF COURSE YOU CAN PREDICT FUTURE PERFORMANCE BASED ON PREVIOUS GAMES.

Exactly... people are moving the Goal Posts to make the Gophers look better...

Exactly... people are moving the Goal Posts to make the Gophers look better...

Think about it. That's EXACTLY what Sagarin and any other computer ranking is. Predicting the future games based on the previous games.

Hey at least Maryland will be the laughingstock today. We will probably get merked today, but not 63-0.

What's scary is that MSU is dominating the line of scrimmage today against Iowa who dominated the scrimmage last week against us. That's not good.

Very nice watching all those TRUE fans in Iowa streaming out the gates with 5-6 minutes on the clock. Warms one's heart doesn't it? :)

Hey at least Maryland will be the laughingstock today. We will probably get merked today, but not 63-0.

That's exactly what I predicted in the pickem. I doubt we'll lose that bad, and I'd sure like to see some reason to be positive...

Indiana can put up points...

Penn State is finally about to lose one to them...

Army making a game of it against BC. 31-27 BC right now

You'd think an "elite" RB would get more than one rush in the 2nd half in a close game.

I heard that statistic as well, but I've only been watching this game since partway through the 3rd quarter, did Weisman get hurt, or was he just getting stuffed repeatedly by Michigan State's defense?

I heard that statistic as well, but I've only been watching this game since partway through the 3rd quarter, did Weisman get hurt, or was he just getting stuffed repeatedly by Michigan State's defense?

His stats were poor after he ran at will on us last year so I'm guessing he only looks great against us...

Time to hit the Iowa Rivals board...

Oh man Florida St. 63-0. We never shoulda let Brewster go. :p

NDSU losing to UNI 23-7 @ Fargodome on comcast 963.

Watching Northwestern and OSU, its in Chicago and the entire crowd looks to be wearing red. It's pretty ugly.

Northwestern is beating Ohio St 14-10 right now and it has been a hell of a game. Forget the Gophs and buckle up for this one boys.

Northwestern looks REALLY good... next week is gonna be torture...

Poor Bert is down 24-7 to Florida...

I like it. Way to be aware by Nortwestern Special Teams

Watching Nothwestern vs. Ohio State makes our game against Michigan look like the teams were playing in slow motion. Assuming Northwestern enters the game healthy we are going to have a really hard time keeping up with their offense.

Top Bottom