Oregon transfer Brennan Rigsby commits to MN

Averaged 1.1apg in 22.7mpg, so at least how he was used at Oregon it would appear he was not a primary ball handler/distributer. Don't know anything about his game, however.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/brennan-rigsby-1.html

Edit: looking at his (Junior years) stats, they are remarkably similar to Braeden Carrington's freshman year.
Seems like a springy, athletic energy type guy. Definitely not someone you want as the primary tho. They’re still on the lookout for that roster hole

We need at bench … at minimum.

We'll scrape a team together somehow... This doesn't move the needle much

Last edited:

So we swapped junior guards.
Downgraded 9.5 points to 6.1.
7.5 assists to 1.1.
Downgraded 3pt% and FT%.

But at least Coyle did his job and pacified the fan-base.

We need at bench … at minimum.
I doubt he is a bench player unless Christie comes back.

Ben has a history of signing transfer players and playing them more minutes than they got at their previous school, even when it was a lower level.

I doubt a guy who played 23 mpg for an NCAA team who has more NIL than us is coming for a lateral move or decreased role. I’m guessing he ends up playing closer to 30 minutes a game.

I doubt he is a bench player unless Christie comes back.

Ben has a history of signing transfer players and playing them more minutes than they got at their previous school, even when it was a lower level.

I doubt a guy who played 23 mpg for an NCAA team who has more NIL than us is coming for a lateral move or decreased role. I’m guessing he ends up playing closer to 30 minutes a game.
Point taken, but obviously depends on Asuma’s readiness and whether Cam comes back. Would be great to (finally) have a 8-9 man rotation.

Did he really play 43 minutes against Creighton in the tourney? And the only stats recorded:

Rebound: 1
Fouls: 3

It seems like a typo (although the game was 2 OT).

Top Bottom