Opener against NM state

I think memories of Aggievision and all the things that came with it (Casa de Autos) would belong in the Gopherhole HOF (if there was one). Some of the threads and posts at the time were solid gold. It was such a strongly shared experience and the humor that got injected into it (to this day) simply put it over the top.

I do remember sweating through the game itself, a bit for a while. It wasn’t easy finding/procuring Aggievision, but it probably wasn’t any harder then firing up the Pac12 network now. The Aggievision production quality, cameras, editing, etc. were all so comical, and perfectly called out here.
Every time we ran a quarterback sneak, the defense and the camera operators were fooled.

I would think at least 40K. season-opener. Jerry Kill returning gives it a little more flavor.

and you know the local media will be playing up the "grudge match" angle.

how about a showdown between Casa De Autos and Mauer Chevrolet?

I missed the 8pm start part. Not sure why it's starting that late when it's on BTN. Our previous season Labor Thursday games on BTN have had 6pm starts. The one against South Dakota St was 8pm but on FS1.

Wanting to give people more time at the Fair?
Traffic, a 6:00 kickoff on a weekday night on campus stinks. We aren't the easiest campus to get to.

Last edited:

Top Bottom