oops -- wrong forum

This forum wants to know what bowl game your friend's mom thinks we'll get.

this thread is mad that barker's tantrum thread will have more views in a day than this thread has had in a lifetime.

This thread still doesn't have as many words as AJ's tirade does.

Poking around this thread didn't inform me I have a high ankle sprain.

This forum is so patriotic, it seceded from itself and reformed to form a more perfect union.

Anyone else enjoying watching Israel bomb the sh!t out of the West Bank (not the one on the U Campus - there's one in the Middle East too).

That's only because nobody has had their mom's best friend comment about any of us.

Actually, this forum doesn't feel like talking right now because this forum is having girlfriend problems.

This thread has been manipulative and you should have put it on ice a long time ago.

This thread has been manipulative and you should have put it on ice a long time ago.

I was going to only if it was swollen, but then I don't like how stiff the thread feels.

This thread wants to write a novel and go on a media tour.

Well, parski, if you have met more than one that claims to be my ex, all but one of them is lying.

This forum could not handle more than one former bitch.

This thread is stil waiting for the pictures of BMF's you now Barkers Mom's Friend

This thread would like to see pictures and hopes that BMF's friend does not look like the guy this thread saw
dressed as a women taking a pee at Lee's Liquor lounge. No there were no divindig stall walls and this thread did not
take a peek.
Yes this thread can report that the he-she had a mini skirt dress, purse and a mustache and gotee, told dude shouldn't you be using the womens rest room? The thread can report he did not joke back just stared at the thread like he-she wanted to kick this threads butt.

This thread is really p*ssed that the Barker thread has more viewings. However, it is proud it still has more pages of comments.

This thread needs a beer, because it is so confused as to all of the goings on around here.

Speaking of rounds Doc, it is your turn to buy.

Just take the money out of his pocket he won't mind...he's passed out. It's been 2 hours of no response...what else do you think happened?

Just take the money out of his pocket he won't mind...he's passed out. It's been 2 hours of no response...what else do you think happened?

Ya puta da hands in my pocket, ya geta lota busted fingers. Take a beer from the fridge instead.

This thread almost went to NoDak, but then Brewster visited its high school.

Top Bottom