OK. . . so. . .we just hired a crazy person

I wanted him to say, "That mofo Paul Chryst called me a too after the game and I took this job to beat his team".

I wanted someone to ask him if Too Short is his favorite artist
tooshort.jpg3

I hope the culture change involves kicking all the curmudgeons that are already bitching about his attitude and demeanor - salty/crusty people like you are part of the problem.

I'm not bitching about it. I am all in, he's just wacky.

I'm logging off to go look for my football helmet to wear for the rest of the day, and maybe to bed.
Okay, Jiffy Jeff.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I hope the culture change involves kicking all the curmudgeons that are already bitching about his attitude and demeanor - salty/crusty people like you are part of the problem.

You're making a mistake if you think I dislike him, just because I like to chide him a bit. He talks faster than I can keep up yet. If he can find the players that can take Minnesota to an elite level more power to him. He seems like a competitive sucker like Jerry Kill.
He is a walking endorsement for Gopher football. I hope he involves his wife and kids, Gopher football needs to be seen as fun for that demographic and age group. They are the most important group in helping to fill up TCF stadium. He is a bit intimidating but I like it so far.

I didn't get incenserity from him yet, he Fleck truly believes the hype.

I have a 1997 Pontiac I need to sell. I think Fleck would be able to get it sold today. He will get his shot but it's very Brewster like.

Christ we have so much PBSD (post Brewster stress disorder)

If you are a fan of this program, I don't understand how you could not love what you have just heard. If there is any program that needs 100 percent positivity and buy in from the top on down it would be the Gophers football program.

I would be thrilled as a Gophers football fan right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I listened to his presser while at work and did about two hours worth of work in a half an hour. Might have to save this and listen again when I have an unmotivated day at work.

Fleck is already doing KFAN promo's / Outro's(sp?). Yelled "SKI-U-MAH" at the end. Love that is going to be a bigger thing.

I just watched it on youtube, they cut out when it got to the questions. Expected him to be more amped up.

Right on!

I don't mean that as an insult.

I like the hire. I like the message. But we are in for a wild ride. This is going to be entertaining, regardless of how it goes (good or bad).

Grab sum bud's and sud's! On the Fleck boat!

Grab sum bud's and sud's! On the Fleck boat!

I want FB to start like tomorrow. No doubt he's a salesman and I am all in ! Will definitely be renewing my season tickets ! He makes me want to use many more !!!!!!! I did like his line to the players " you did not choose me but I chose you "

I wanted him to say, "That mofo Paul Chryst called me a too after the game and I took this job to beat his team".

I wanted someone to ask him if Too Short is his favorite artist
View attachment 46503

I'm Too Short...biatch!

What you know about Too Short young blood? Damn, now I have to go buy a 40 oz of Olde English and find my Robert Beck collection of Iceberg Slim books!

Once I put my granddaughters to bed of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Too Short...biatch!

What you know about Too Short young blood? Damn, now I have to go buy a 40 oz of Olde English and find my Donald Goines collection of Iceberg Slim books!

Once I put my granddaughters to bed of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oaktown! I think it must be Fleck's jam as he kept saying Too Too Too. :)

If you win, you don't need shtick. If you don't win, no amount of shtick will save you.

It's all a little too much for my taste.

I hope he does well, because that means the Gophers program will do well - but I have a feeling I'm going to be grinding my teeth a lot over the next few years.

Seriously - I wonder if this is a long-term act? Can he keep this going for more than 3 or 4 years at one spot? Don't know. I guess we'll find out.

If you win, you don't need shtick. If you don't win, no amount of shtick will save you.

It's all a little too much for my taste.

I hope he does well, because that means the Gophers program will do well - but I have a feeling I'm going to be grinding my teeth a lot over the next few years.

Seriously - I wonder if this is a long-term act? Can he keep this going for more than 3 or 4 years at one spot? Don't know. I guess we'll find out.

you'll be much happier in life if you let go of your curmudgoen-ness

I listened to his presser while at work and did about two hours worth of work in a half an hour. Might have to save this and listen again when I have an unmotivated day at work.

I'm feeling like a slug in comparison.

Holy crap, do I have any eligibility left? Put me in coach! I'll row, row row!! Ski-U-Mah!!!

Top Bottom