OK. . . so. . .we just hired a crazy person

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I don't mean that as an insult.

I like the hire. I like the message. But we are in for a wild ride. This is going to be entertaining, regardless of how it goes (good or bad).

I like the hire. I like the message. But we are in for a wild ride. This is going to be entertaining, regardless of how it goes (good or bad).

Totally

Agree.... Looking forward to a very fun ride!

He may be a crazy person, but he's OUR crazy person.

I'm all in.

Go Gophers!!

Sums up the press conference perfectly...

Left the Tim Brewster press conference 10 years ago feeling like I signed up for a pyramid scheme. PJ Fleck has me ready to run a marathon.

Harbaugh of the West - at least when it comes to personality.

I can't wait.

Sums up the press conference perfectly...

Left the Tim Brewster press conference 10 years ago feeling like I signed up for a pyramid scheme. PJ Fleck has me ready to run a marathon.

He may be a crazy person, but he's OUR crazy person.

I'm all in.

Go Gophers!!

john-candy-satan.gif

Heather, 21 Million G's baby. Big 10 wins, Big 10 Glory, he is ready to pound the hole. Fleck is going to be a lot more rocking and a lot less rowing when he get's home tonight. You can bet there will be a baby sitter, and a do not disturb sign tonight. This kid just realized he hit the jack pot in moohlah. I let out a holy sh!t when he talked as many words as he did. This guy likes to talk.

Wow.... Ball 'O Energy. I can see why this guy has a rep as a recruiter.

Are we going to have to get rid of the fireworks when the players run in because PJ might start on fire!?!!?

I'm logging off to go look for my football helmet to wear for the rest of the day, and maybe to bed.

Heather, 21 Million G's baby. Big 10 wins, Big 10 Glory, he is ready to pound the hole. Fleck is going to be a lot more rocking and a lot less rowing when he get's home tonight. You can bet there will be a baby sitter, and a do not disturb sign tonight. This kid just realized he hit the jack pot in moohlah. I let out a holy sh!t when he talked as many words as he did. This guy likes to talk.

This post just took a strange turn. . .

I'm logging off to go look for my football helmet to wear for the rest of the day, and maybe to bed.

Ha. Yeah, I started doing pushups in my office half way through the press conference.

This dude is going to be something else around here. Should be great entertainment.

This dude is going to be something else around here. Should be great entertainment.

Even if it goes bad, we're going to have about 500 "How hot is your chili?" memes a week.

It's going to be fun.

This post just took a strange turn. . .

Sad attempt at humor, when we have had so much darkness and so little of it lately.

Doesn't this guy make you think he is doing Push ups on the edge of the bed, or curling a beer, and shooting cheerios into his milk even when he isn't on message. Like Perk said he thinks he can kick a Dinosaur in the nutt's and win. This guy is really wound up and think's he can make Minnesota, elite. Hard to do but I don't think he will try any less.

Sad attempt at humor, when we have had so much darkness and so little of it lately.

Doesn't this guy make you think he is doing Push ups on the edge of the bed, or curling a beer, and shooting cheerios into his milk even when he isn't on message. Like Perk said he thinks he can kick a Dinosaur in the nutt's and win. This guy is really wound up.

I'm totally kidding.

I kind of think someone just pushed the off button and he gets away into some cryogenic chamber until we need him again. He doesn't seem like a real person (I'm not saying he is disingenuous, I am saying he is like a robot).

I'm still not sure what the hell he said in that press conference but I do know our new football coach just made me willingly run through a f***ing brick wall!

Doesn't this guy make you think he is doing Push ups on the edge of the bed, or curling a beer, and shooting cheerios into his milk even when he isn't on message. Like Perk said he thinks he can kick a Dinosaur in the nutt's and win. This guy is really wound up and think's he can make Minnesota, elite. Hard to do but I don't think he will try any less.

Wonder what he does to unwind...

Hyper, caffeine, and Nursery school rhymes. He has young kids and he is a school teacher. I just don't think this Fleck dude has an "Off" switch. Things are going to be a little nuttzo until he calms down just a little bit. I will give him credit, he would rally a sleeping group to wake up right quick.

I'm still not sure what the hell he said in that press conference but I do know our new football coach just made me willingly run through a f***ing brick wall!

Blah, blah, blah...ELITE...Blah, blah, blah...ELITE...

I'm totally kidding.

I kind of think someone just pushed the off button and he gets away into some cryogenic chamber until we need him again. He doesn't seem like a real person (I'm not saying he is disingenuous, I am saying he is like a robot).

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. An elite football coaching robot sent from the future to lead the U to the elite level for the rest of time.

I kinda like the guy.

I went to run 2 miles and ended up running 3 while watching the pc. Entertaining and a lot to digest. Had me believing ski U mah can be a national brand. Not buying but looking forward to seeing "leading by actions."

I hope the culture change involves kicking all the curmudgeons that are already bitching about his attitude and demeanor - salty/crusty people like you are part of the problem.

07754932b16f3a665381686d3e71e674.jpg

40b7c1d6d0ba21acbac7ba9bae9ca38e.jpg

20cfb0c2add0f95f9fa87a04fd25bcc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom