Ok...Iowa gets beat 51-14 and their fans still think Minnesota was not a good team

harley_gopher

Reaction score
Sorry...but I can't help myself today as these idiots south of the border are showing that they really are delusional.
This is so funny...here's a definition of being delusional and it fits their fanbase perfectly: Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.

Specifically look for the post from Johnny Polo...here's a hilarious link to their meltdown message board...wow.
https://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=804&tid=176265591&mid=176265591&sid=940&style=2

Sorry...but I can't help myself today as these idiots south of the border are showing that they really are delusional.
This is so funny...here's a definition of being delusional and it fits their fanbase perfectly: Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.

Specifically look for the post from Johnny Polo...here's a hilarious link to their meltdown message board...wow.
https://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=804&tid=176265591&mid=176265591&sid=940&style=2

I think you are over reacting if you read the post. He said nothing about how good is was, but that the loss was to a mediocre minny team compared to the other games listed. Obviously, we could still win a few games, but we did just lose to ill.

There's a realistic chance the Gophs end up losing out the rest of the way. I believe we'll take one of the last three at least and win our bowl game. I've definitely read more delusional comments on GH than what Polo wrote though.

Unbelievable...no insults to the Gophers by our buddy PHawk.

I have been keeping tabs on his twitter account. He is a wreck.

This is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen about the coaching staff. He puts Jim Souhan to shame.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>$4,000,000 Cirt loses to that sick, ugly little freak with NO bowl wins again.......sickening.......</p>— Billy Jones (@***********A) <a href="https://twitter.com/***********A/status/531296919037812737">November 9, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry, If I broke any rules by linking this dweeb.

Somebody on Gopherhole wrote that beating OSU next week "would not be an upset"

I'll take "Who's crazy?" for $1000, Alex.

This is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen about the coaching staff. He puts Jim Souhan to shame.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>$4,000,000 Cirt loses to that sick, ugly little freak with NO bowl wins again.......sickening.......</p>— Billy Jones (@***********A) <a href="https://twitter.com/***********A/status/531296919037812737">November 9, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jerry Kill doesn't care about Internet tough guys.

Where is PHawk? I was worried at halftime he might show up with his lightsaber and cut down our players. Thank goodness he stayed home and just thought about it...

Where is PHawk? I was worried at halftime he might show up with his lightsaber and cut down our players. Thank goodness he stayed home and just thought about it...

Where is PHawk? His momma locked the basement door for his own protection.

I was waiting for his funeral after his inevitable post Hawkeye beatdown yesterday.

Some of them had the idea last week that the Minnesota Defense was slow.

That idea seems to have taken hold over at Buckyville as well, as mentioned in a current thread about the Iowa game. Our defense has not been slow for some time, at any position relative to most teams. I have been unpleasantly surprised at times by the inability of our defense to handle the short passing game (Purdue, Ill, TCU), but the defense is not slow.

Another idea that has taken hold on the Iowa board is that Minnesota is extremely likely to lost the last three games, and probably will get squashed.. None of them apparently noticed last year when a less talented MN team hung in there with Wisconsin and at the Rose Bowl Champion, Michigan State.

Someone on GI posted that he follows Phawk on Twitter (Eric Lewis? https://twitter.com/***********A/status/467999744506077184) & that Phawk claimed to be in some bar before game time & tweeted that he just made the only Gopher fan in the place leave. GI poster says he was at the bar when the tweet came out & tweeted back "I've got my hand raised, come say hi" or something to that effect? I can't read the whole exchange, maybe someone who's a member can check out that story?

Someone on GI posted that he follows Phawk on Twitter (Eric Lewis? https://twitter.com/***********A/status/467999744506077184) & that Phawk claimed to be in some bar before game time & tweeted that he just made the only Gopher fan in the place leave. GI poster says he was at the bar when the tweet came out & tweeted back "I've got my hand raised, come say hi" or something to that effect? I can't read the whole exchange, maybe someone who's a member can check out that story?

...and phawk didn't use the term 'fan' he used another 'f' word. He's a real class act. I really would like to know how someone like this has a job...

Why would anyone need to tweet in order to find him. Just look for the fat dude playing magic the gathering cards.

Another idea that has taken hold on the Iowa board is that Minnesota is extremely likely to lost the last three games, and probably will get squashed.. None of them apparently noticed last year when a less talented MN team hung in there with Wisconsin and at the Rose Bowl Champion, Michigan State.

And beat those very same Cornhuskers we play in 2 weeks.

Why would anyone need to tweet in order to find him. Just look for the fat dude playing magic the gathering cards.

That would require him finding someone to play with. Can you inagine anyone wanting to sit at a table with him?

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

That would require him finding someone to play with. Can you inagine anyone wanting to sit at a table with him?

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I would LOVE to sit with Phawk & find out what makes him tick. Seeing his light saber & the pride he takes in that pos 94' Chevy p/u would be a once-in-a-lifetime event.

I think he just jumped in the Millennium Falcon at halftime and cranked up the hyperdrive. He's probably spending the week on Tatooine. He'd avoid Endor because the Ewoks look too much like Goldy's hillbilly cousins.

Reading some of the threads on the Hawkeye Website absolutely has made my day. Specifically the "Love Coach Kill" thread and the "Mathematically we are still in the hunt" threads. The overall tone of despondency mixed with Ferentz hate can fuel my Gopher blind optimism for a few more weeks. I think they know one program is on the rise and one is on the decline, but can't totally admit it yet.

If the stars align properly, the Arkansas coach could be coaching his alma mater in 2016.

To be fair, I like Star Wars and I think that Magic is a very well designed game, beloved by many normal people.

To me, one of the the sad things about PHawk is that he seems to hate the Gophers more than he loves the Hawkeyes. I mean sure, I enjoy some good schadenfreude when Bucky or Iowa loses, but there's no way it makes me happier than a Gopher win. He spends so much time talking about our state and our team. It's such a waste of energy. I really feel bad for him. His mental state is just completely messed up.

Iowa fans are hilarious. Was over at the message board the last few days and apparently they still "control their own destiny". I thought the definition of controlling your own destiny was winning out meant you won the conference title? Oh, wait...they are all chalking us up to 2 (most likely 3 losses) in our last 3 games already. Now, I'm not saying we will win out, but 2 out of 3 ISN'T out of this world. They just can't handle the beatdown we laid...

Top Bottom