Ohio linebacker Willie Tatum

kingston10

Reaction score
How much do you think this speed linebacker will help us!?

from watching his video I love his toughness and strength, I think we may have found a "diamond in the rough" with this guy. Didn't have any big offers but obviously that doesn't mean crap, just ask Iowa who has never recruited more than 2 or 3 star guys and yet they come in and out play 4 stars.

Looking forward to seeing this guy in the future

he really didn't get many big offers because he only played 1/2 the season and didn't get to play in the semi state finals due to address change. I guess some1 told the school he had a fake address and was sat out, but he really did live their and even tho the truth was found out, he and his brother was still forced to sit out, so that's the reason for the short film and no big offers. But he made a great choice with Minnesota!!

He flew under the radar due to missing games as a junior and not camping at a lot schools this summer. He looks like a great prospect to me.

his brother is wuan Tatum, he didn't get to play that much last year but is the other outside linebacker, of his brother this year, he's 5-11 210 and also plays running back, if u saw pickerington play ok espn at Ohio state he was number 6 and willie # 7

Top Bottom