***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

1. I think it’s super disrespectful by Ben to not play Taurus Samuels on senior night at all. In a game that doesn’t really matter, he deserves a shot to play when giving his final season to us.
2. If you’re not gonna play him, don’t put him in with 17 seconds left and expect him to perform.

Um if your watching the game how do you not know he fouled out.
Umm, go fuck yourself. I have other things going on. Why you need to be a dink? Just let it go. I missed something. You are allowed to not reply to something.

I have no idea, but did our players shoot their FT's this bad in high school?

Umm, go fuck yourself. I have other things going on. Why you need to be a dink? Just let it go. I missed something. You are allowed to not reply to something.
Same to you jackass

At least we were in a position to choke the game away rather than get blown off the court, I guess?

Same to you jackass
Hey, There was something I didn't know. Nobody needs ass comments. I was told by another poster he fouled out, and I corrected myself. Respectfuly. Let's just settle down. We all want the same thing.

I've often heard Stanford is the Anoka CC of the West. Get a clue 🤣🤣
He literally said Battle was not going to intentionally miss the free throw. Even though the guys at the 3 point line were lined up to storm the lane. He then said he knew battle was going to miss the free throw cause of the arch of the ball. He was a joke and needed to get a clue.

My biggest concern with this group of freshman and all incoming freshman is that the coaching staff will need to bring in players greater than our conference competitors because there is no reason to believe they’ll be coached as well as the kids at Purdue, Illinois, Rutgers, Ohio St, wisconsin, Iowa, etc

All I wanted out of this garbage season was to beat a sub-mediocre Wisconsin team at home.

Just burn this shit down. What a steaming pile of shit season preceded by a steaming pile of crap season. Just fire everybody and don’t look back.

We’re so poorly coached it’s dumb. This isn’t a 2 win roster.
no big inside

can't get by people on the perimeter

not much for physicality

and a hideous free throw shooting team

Yes, it's a 2 win team

ask yourself why he was bringing the ball upthe court. Carrington had just knocked down two the previous time down…
I have no idea. Either Carrington or Henley are better FT shooters than Cooper or Samuels. Especially Carrington.

Top Bottom