***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Anyone else just watch the Ohio state Michigan game. I really dislike those 2 teams(especially O$U)but it’s amazing how far behind both of these programs are compared to that. Sorry to being down the vibe but damn these are 2 bad teams. Wtf

Finally something to cheer about. Whenever we got a big play, I was just waiting for a penalty to cancel it out.

We are making the QB and Allen look like Lamar Jackson and Barry Sanders in the same backfield.

Why are our receivers never open? Or does AK throw to the wrong guy every play? Our opponents are always open. If I were Fickell, I would pass every down. Sure victory.

I hate bitching about refs, but my word. So many missed holding calls. Obvious on tv.

Just got home 2 c T. Nubin get beat 4 a TD. Ugh. Go Gophers !!

PJ will definitely be content on taking this one to the half.

Nubin getting eaten alive this year. Maybe bad coverage call that put him out of position, but man that was bad

Wow. They made MN look like a high school squad on that drive.

This is looking like another butt clencher. Already took the GERD med. Prepping whiskey

Nice D, oh wait we were on D. I’m not really sure cause I didn’t see any. Tackle someone, any someone.

45 and 27 not having good days. They need to take a deep breath read their keys and be play makers — right now they are liabilities. That drive was way too easy. Eastern being hurt and out certainly doesn’t help. He’s really good.

If we had a defense, just any defense at all, we'd have 4 more wins.
Tyler Nubin is a 4th round pick at best, if a team out there is desperate for a safety.

Grossly overrated

GOPHERS defense is putrid. At some point you need to just say f it, and take some chances zero blitzing or sending the corners off the edge. We're making this doofus look like Mike Vick in his prime.

I'm glad the D didn't hurt themselves out there on that last drive....

Worst tackling team I have ever seen
I don’t know because I’ve never been at a practice, but I don’t think PJ has them practice tackling at all which you just can’t do. You have to have live 1s against 1s a couple of times a week otherwise you can’t just turn it on like the pros do on Sunday. 75.

Top Bottom