***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Might help the Gophers cause if they can get some open receivers..

Wow…AK is showing signs of sucking ass

I planned to drink a beer after every missed tackle but I am down to my last five cases. Maybe BTC can take everyother one?

Well, they've only reported who it out, not who is available. It's possible Fleck could decide to play Marquese Williams. Playing him wouldn't spoil his redshirt at this point.
Don’t think he has played a snap yet this year. Nubin will have nothing in the tank left by 4th Q.

Sloppy tackling by Gophers on Wisconsin's long drive, players easily juked, look slow, not adept in the open field.

Does our QB ever keep it when so much is there? Nope just run up the middle. Such bullshit.
A lot of times it’s not a read option even though it looks like it but on that play I believe it was because eight clap his hands like dang it I missed one there. No shit.

It's a battle to see which coach can be more cautious - or afraid of taking a risk - depending on your point of view.

The QB is under duress AND the WR is double covered?

Athan HAS to pull and keep on some of these. Their backside DE is crashing down hard.

Jeff Levering gets it with his green bean casserole!!!!

A couple of very short yardage fourth downs and Wisconsin punts on both. Fickell giving the Gopher D more respect than they deserve.

Why didn't Fickell go for it there?
The whole quadrangle of hate would kickoff to start overtime under NFL rules

It's like the whole group has psyched themselves out into a style of play that ends up as a vicious cycle.

The whole quadrangle of hate would kickoff to start overtime under NFL rules

It's like the whole group has psyched themselves out into a style of play that ends up as a vicious cycle.

Think it may have been more along the lines of he has no fear at all of the Gopher Offense.

Top Bottom