***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA PAUL BUNYAN AXE RIVALRY GAME LFG IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I was debating some knuckleheads on here whether there are running quarterbacks in college football anymore?

Of course I'd rather be in national championship contention like in 2019. But the way things are now...I'm trying to regionalize my fandom. And consider Iowa & Wisconsin to be our playoff games.

I really don't care what the paying sleaze non-college teams do. I don't think it's anything to be proud of.

I'm against paying players in principle. However...from a strictly competitive standpoint...I'd accept it in return for a 32-team playoff.

That TD was on Nubin..

Nobody on this team can tackle.

45 and 27 both with big missed tackles on that drive can’t happen. 20 had two bad ones too but our stars have to make plays.

We know what PJ thinks. Letting them back in thebgame.

I was going to swing in to criticize PJ freezing up again and upsetting the football gods but I’m sure someone beat me to it. Punting from the 43 is cowardly and doesn’t make mathematical, tactical, or game sense. MN deserved that Wisconsin score.

Top Bottom