***OFFICIAL WESTERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Last TD given up by Minn defense
West Virginia...8:48 of 2nd quarter

Think it is safe to say that Mo is back to 100% after the injury.....maybe we are seeing the beginning of Achilles injuries no longer being a death sentence for RBs. Have started to be a few cases of guys making full comebacks and Mo seems to be another.

Mo just doesn't look to have anything special but geeze, he might be our best rb ever. I get we had Thompson, Barber III, Maroney... but Mo just seems to have it. I think his best trait is his balance and vision. If you wanna know what Balance can do, look at Barry Sanders. I'm not saying Mo is Barry, but Mo's balance is similar. He runs low to the ground and is just hard to take down. Sanders was on a whole different level, but can't wait to see how Mo does in the NFL.

Highlight reel play there by Howden. Wow.

The screens behind the west end zone and the lower level ribbon boards.....those new this year? Can't say I remember those being there last year.

Mo just doesn't look to have anything special but geeze, he might be our best rb ever. I get we had Thompson, Barber III, Maroney... but Mo just seems to have it. I think his best trait is his balance and vision. If you wanna know what Balance can do, look at Barry Sanders. I'm not saying Mo is Barry, but Mo's balance is similar. He runs low to the ground and is just hard to take down. Sanders was on a whole different level, but can't wait to see how Mo does in the NFL.
I can somewhat agree with you comparison with Sanders, but Sanders had the moves and speed, Ibriham, IMHO, also has the power to run through tacklers ala Walter Payton.

Holy s, what happened?

Watching Al Tx and click back to see BSF rumbling into the end zone.

The announcer needs to learn how to say Spann-Ford.

Please PJ, pull Mo, Potts, Morgan, and Autman-Bell and let your backups play. Absolutely no reason to risk any injuries. Let the other guys get some game time. They might have to step in and play at some point.

Top Bottom