***OFFICIAL WESTERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
One bad opponent down, one bad opponent to go. This should be another game that we get our sea-legs under us and dominate from the opening kick. Own the trenches, play the depth and hopefully we see a bit more mix when QB1 is in. I'd like to see 4th quarter split between QB2 and QB3 again.

A bit more pressure on the QB this game would be nice.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alarm set - check. Gas in car - check. Ready to rock.

If today’s game plan was a meal, expect: ice water for the beverage, then chicken broth, followed by an iceberg lettuce salad, then fish sticks with a baked potato (no toppings), finishing with a single scoop of vanilla ice cream washed down with light roast coffee (black) - all lasting a full 60 minutes.

For those of us out of state, anybody know which Big Ten alternate channel number this game is on Comcast Xfinity cable? I have OSU on the main BTN.

Anyone know of a good free live stream for the game? I usually use streameast but the Gophs game is not listed on there.

Anyone else having trouble logging into their account? Trying to grab my tickets and I think something is wrong on their end.

The ball is the program and we just lost the ball on the second play of the game.

Good to see how our D can respond. Never good to fumble, but if we're treating this game as a chance to tune up before the rest of the year, guess it's good to put the D in a quick change situation.

Fantastic work D. Let's go O.

D showed up to prop up the offense, great to see. Well disciplined play, staying on your man and not getting fooled by the trickery.

Top Bottom