***OFFICIAL WESTERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Good drive, but anyone else surprised by the Western Illinois D line? They're definitely giving our guys some trouble, getting some pressure on Tanner and making Mo work for every yard.

Good drive, but anyone else surprised by the Western Illinois D line? They're definitely giving our guys some trouble, getting some pressure on Tanner and making Mo work for every yard.

Yep we are having more trouble in the trenches than we should. They are pushing us around a bit even with the stacked box.

Not sure what to make of it. Bowling Green and Illinois had by far the most guys in our backfield last year, while the OL mostly held teams like Ohio State and wisconsin at bay.

Mo might break the all time TD record before B1G play!

Y'know, if they ever need a back-up for the radio color commentator, Brock is a great option. Awesome hearing him on the call for BTN, hope he has a long broadcasting career!

Yep we are having more trouble in the trenches than we should. They are pushing us around a bit even with the stacked box.
Chances are they will wear down as the game goes on and holes will get bigger and bigger

Nice to see PR not letting ball bounce for extra 20 yards any more.

Like we are slinging it.

Good to see Brown Stephens with a redemption catch and run.

I really want back to back shut outs more than anything else today.

He had Wright but terrible throw and over his head. Follow with two good throws to MBS and CAB

That deep shot to wright looked good right up until you could see it was a touch overthrown. It was SO close.

Nice drive. I like that we didn't give up on the pass.

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin'
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them dogies rollin'

Glad we took a shot downfield, Tanner needs to hit him.
Agreed, but honestly right now I'm more encouraged by the play call and the willingness to throw deep than I am concerned about the throw. Tanner has looked good overall, keep taking those shots and he'll hit some of them.

Keep them dogies rollin'

This, so much this.

Keep them dogies rollin'

pep-boom-shakalaka-1.gif

Top Bottom