***OFFICIAL TEXAS ARLINGTON AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I muted the game and pulled up the radio audio stream. The radio stream allows you to pause and resume so you can sync it up with the video. Makes it much more enjoyable

Do you have a link by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is the U student clearly rooting for the opposing team?

The offense is much better when we push the ball. Very ugly first half.

Glad I'm not the only one that heard him say "Wilson Arena". hahah had to do a double-take

Just turned on the game when Gilbert hit a 3 to cut in to the lead...it was really, really ugly after that. Bad defense, lazy passes, horrible offensive possessions...just gross basketball. I have a feeling that last second 3 by UTA to close out the half will end up very important. I really thought the Gophers would win tonight as it seemed pretty clear that Pitino had this game circled for awhile so it's concerning to see such poor play early...it's certainly not because they took UTA lightly like they did some non conference opponents last season.

Gotta make the 3!!!! 2 of 12

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since it is halftime, other results: Purdue goes down at home against Villanova 79-76. Haas had a monster game as a scorer not so much as a rebounder though.

Murphy has been terrible so far. Really bad foul on a 3 point shot.

Does Lynch have 6 points already this half?

Are the announcers saying McBrayer's name incorrectly as well? They are announcing it as if it was McBryer.

I feel that Lynch is going to be in foul trouble the whole season. Needs to cut down on fouls.

As the old saying goes, "sometimes it pays to be lucky better than great"

Two words for you holers:

"Put in Reggie Lynch"

Top Bottom