***OFFICIAL ST. FRANCIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How has Ola-Joseph scored? Jumpers. Layups. Putbacks. For those of us not watching.
All in the paint... Backdoor cut; drives. I think one rebound.

He's impressive, in that he's strong but has a soft touch. Can't really teach that. And that's been consistent with him over the two games I've watched him.

Ram

Ramberg has taken 3 of the 4. I’m not saying he sucks, but I am saying he shouldn’t even be sniffing the court for a D1 team.
Rest of the team is indeed 4-5 at the half. Then again it will be free throws late in games that matter (hopefully it’s not close enough to matter this time).

He's impressive, in that he's strong but has a soft touch. Can't really teach that. And that's been consistent with him over the two games I've watched him.

Yup. He's strong. Not afraid to bully smaller guards down by the hoop. And he finishes too. Very impressive for a true freshman.

Thank you.

Does anyone know what's on the back of their warm up jerseys? I can't tell from where I am.

with only playing 8, plenty of minutes to go around
are battle and carrington dressed or street clothes?

with only playing 8, plenty of minutes to go around
are battle and carrington dressed or street clothes?

according to Twitter, Carrington warmed up before the game but is not playing. Battle does not have the walking boot on any more, so presumably getting better.

I don’t see it, but he’s still young. Could be a better upperclassman contributor.

Not saying he'll be a star - I don't see that yet. But I see him looking visibly larger and stronger. Grabs some boards with confidence. Can shoot a little. Can defend a little. Emerging, but will take time. ... I think so much of his trajectory relates to him growing into his body.

Not able to watch so sometimes box scores don't tell the full story but TT , shesh. Just totally lost out there??

Should be in other games thread but #1 North Carolina in a battle with college of Charleston midway thru second half!

Rough half for Payne. He needs a quicker first step and keep the ball away from the quicker guards on the double team.

Top Bottom