***OFFICIAL SOUTHERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ice cold and up 9...normal shooting we are up 20. I like our chances in the second half.

Coffee with the Reverse Tubby there.

The defense has been magnificent. If this team could only make their free throws... Three of the 3-point attempts have been in and out, so they're close.

McBrayer does a great job distributing the ball. Great drive and kick out to Coffey.

Do you suppose the person who designed that score bar watches the games? Because it couldn't be in a worse spot...plus solid black just to make sure you can't see whats going on.

If the ugly first half has you down, Iowa just lost 74-41. Lol.

Do you suppose the person who designed that score bar watches the games? Because it couldn't be in a worse spot...plus solid black just to make sure you can't see whats going on.

Thank you!! I cannot believe the location. There are times you cannot see the ball go in the basket!

Did they all eat an entire turkey yesterday? Maybe they all still have tryptophan in their system. No energy.

Not a lot of energy out there...need to focus and win this game. That is what matters...figure it out at FSU!

Tonight Curry looks like a Fr.

Sure does. Hopefully Lynch will get healthy and stay healthy.

As hard as I've been on Konate.....he's playing well on the defensive end tonight. I don't expect much....or anything....on the offensive end....but if he can protect the rim....he's doing his job.

I didn't want to watch this game...prefer the ridiculous graphics, the idiotic score bar and "are you kidding me" replays while play is going on. Where is aggievision when you need it?

Did anyone tell the video guys they were running the BTN feed?

Konate just violated the Miles Tarver rules. You may not shoot unless it's a dunk or put back.

Is anyone else losing their stream also over the last 5 minutes?

Konate just knocked a Coffee rebound into the seats. I miss Lynch.

My gosh.... They are shooting 30% .. we are shooting 36% from the field. They are 50% we are 44% from the line.
Coffey leads the Gophers with 11
4:00 49-36 Gophers

Anyone know what the score actually is? Says 49-36. Grimm says 49-40.

Top Bottom