***OFFICIAL SOUTHERN ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Gopher basketball is fun again. For the first time in a few years, I can't wait for the next game. Southern Illinois is up next. They played Arkansas a few games ago and didn't fare as well as we did vs them. But each game is different and hopefully we don't look past these guys. SIU has been to the Sweet 16 twice since the last time we went.

Get them down early and put the pedal to the metal.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the sites you guys have been finding links on? This one is on the stupid BTN2/scam subscription, right?

What are the sites you guys have been finding links on? This one is on the stupid BTN2/scam subscription, right?

I've only tried reddit for Vikings games, but I'm guessing people post links for college basketball games there as well. Just search reddit NCAA Basketball streams and it should show up under there. Best place I've seen.

This could turn into a tricky little game.

I wish I didn't have to miss this one. Go Gophs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only tried reddit for Vikings games, but I'm guessing people post links for college basketball games there as well. Just search reddit NCAA Basketball streams and it should show up under there. Best place I've seen.

the last couple games that required a BTN subscription were not available on the usual streaming sites. I think it's because the people that put these games online don't have the subscription themselves.

I paid $9 for a month subscription. I think it's worth it but understand why other people would refuse to pay it

the last couple games that required a BTN subscription were not available on the usual streaming sites. I think it's because the people that put these games online don't have the subscription themselves.

I paid $9 for a month subscription. I think it's worth it but understand why other people would refuse to pay it

Yeah, wasn't sure if it would be there or not. Just figured that would be the best bet.

I'm paying the subscription for two months as well. It sucks, but worth it for me.

They need to move that score bar. Or turn it off. Nice hearing Grimm and Spence though.

They need to move that score bar. Or turn it off. Nice hearing Grimm and Spence though.

Seriously. Does nobody notice how it is hovering DIRECTLY in front of the rims? Also.....terribly designed score bar. The timeouts and the fouls are not in the same place for both teams.

+1. Wish they would do this every game so I don't have to mute and sync 1500's stream.

I'm assuming Lynch isn't going to play tonight?

It appears we are getting the video for the video board at Williams Arena. They keep showing replays while play is going on. I'm guessing they are doing it this way because the students are all on break?

Seriously. Does nobody notice how it is hovering DIRECTLY in front of the rims? Also.....terribly designed score bar. The timeouts and the fouls are not in the same place for both teams.

All they need to do is move it to the bottom of the screen. Ugh.

It appears we are getting the video for the video board at Williams Arena. They keep showing replays while play is going on. I'm guessing they are doing it this way because the students are all on break?

Lynch will not play. Appears you're right on the video.

Yeah, it appears so. However......SOMEBODY added that damn score bar......

Lynch is such an upgrade over Konate.

Very ugly so far.

Gophers call a timeout down 16-12 to Southern Illinois. Some very bad basketball being played by the Gophers, hope the timeout wakes them up.

Thankfully we haven't scored much or we'd miss most of the game due to replays.

1-9 from 3. 1-5 on FT's. Ugh. Still winning though.

Can't make the 3 and free throws. Reminds me of last year. Drive to the bucket.

Top Bottom