***OFFICIAL SAINT JOHN'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A Big East opponent in The Barn on a Friday night!!! Hopefully that fires up the crowd! Count me in the crowd that is a bit nervous about us having 4 games in 8 nights. Let's hope our legs are fresh.

We have to keep the Bigs out of foul trouble and limit turnovers with the guards. Time to bring the noise Gopher fans.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!

Been waiting for you, Stan.

It's the beginning of the year. I'm not too worried about tired legs.
Just take care of the basketball and play with some aggression. The rest will take care of itself.

I keep slowing down every time I drive by the Kool-Aid stand, it looks better and better all the time.

I have terrible memories of the NIT Tip-Off game we blew against them, a couple years ago. Time for some redemption!!!!!!

Made it to town dispite the wind and rain. Made record time due to excitement. Listened to the rouser the whole ride.

SJU has been lights out from three. Hopefully we can limit that damage and keep getting to the line.

With SJU in town and better competition ahead, the Gophers definitely need to dial it up a notch or two. The next two weeks will tell us a lot about this team.

Purdue losing to Georgia State 56-51 with 5 minutes to go

Pretty sure Joe Coleman is a few rows behind me.

St Johns is quick. Gophers need to pick up their game.

Can't hit about 7 shots from inside 5 feet so far. Going to hurt later in the game.

Mullins has recruited some athletes. I'm impressed and nervous we may get ourselves run out of the gym.

Well that escalated quickly. Was hoping for an entertaining game tonight.

Gopher lead, this team has the stuff. The team is like a whole bunch of 'Wild Things' from the movie Major League.

Top Bottom