***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gritty win for the club. They'll learn from this and be better next week. Such great leadership from the coach, leading from the front. Who wouldn't wanna play on this team? Just finds a way to win. Final score is all that matters.

Ski u mah!!!

Rutgers is good. Great win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire Claeys. This team is horribly undisciplined, regardless of the number of restraining orders leveled against this team.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rutgers is one of the best 120 teams in the country. We should be proud with today's win.

Deserved to lose this one. Rutgers just doesn't know how to win.

Rutgers at home on homecoming. Only going to get harder from here...do we get another win?

Gritty win for the club. They'll learn from this and be better next week. Such great leadership from the coach, leading from the front. Who wouldn't wanna play on this team? Just finds a way to win. Final score is all that matters.

Ski u mah!!!

This made me laugh.

This should be an easy Fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL at ESPNU touting our West Division Championship aspirations after that game.

I'm disgusted. But, honestly, being a gopher fan, surprised and happy we ended up with a W. Thank you Rodney Smith.

Deserved to lose this one. Rutgers just doesn't know how to win.
When two teams don't know how to win, one of them, unfortunately, will win.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gahd. Certainly closer than we were all expecting, huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing a Gophers win, but man, that was way too intense for a game vs Rutgers.

Our defense is bad. Our offense is mediocre at best. Our punter stinks. Our PR routinely drops punts. Penalties. Our X's and O's coach is losing the X's and O's battle, or failing to prep the guys, or both.

I dunno. Relieved we won but this team is regressing big time.

Was listening to the game on way to Tacoma- did Wright and Calhoun get hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Mitch. We have no better option. But his last two games have been really bad. Like, inexcusably bad. How can a 5th year senior be regressing? Is it coaching? It makes no sense.

Top Bottom