Official Roll Call for Milwaukee!!!! Who's In??

Damn. The one saturday of the quarter where I have to work. Maybe I'll crash the party on Sunday

I'll be there. Living in Madison finally pays off. :p See what the market on scalped tix is otherwise just watch in a bar.

My flight is booked. Heading back to the Twin Cities on Saturday, so I'll have to watch the Gophers vs. Pitt Sunday on television...

...but, Thursday night will be fun - and others should consider checking out the Marquette campus if you're going to already be in town - game watching at Marquette, who takes on Washington in San Jose at 6:20pm CT...

...followed by Friday morning, watching the Gophers on the Warriors home court...can't wait.

There are plenty of tickets available. Stubhub currently has over 500 available for session one! If you can get off work, there is no reason not to go. The game time even allows to skip the cost of a hotel (at the off chance we lose). You can drive to Milwaukee, watch the game, and drive back in the same day!

I'll be in Milwaukee bartending next week... I'm leaving tomorrow and will be working every night at the Molly Cool's out there... stop in, it'll be nice not to be surrounded by Vermin Scum while I am on loan to the bar at Molly's, I've had this planned for a couple weeks now, they're supposed to be super busy with the regional in town and I was just headed out to make a buck, the Gophers playing TWO games in town is the best bonus I could ask for.

Got my tix in Section 225 row S. Paid too much for them but I don't care. See you'all there. I'll be hitting up the Lakeshore Brewery tour after the game too. Go Gophers!

I'm in. Heading down Thursday. Gonna see what I get from scalpers otherwise just go a sports bar with friends and watch games all weekend.

Exactly this for me too.

Do people see the stubhub tickets increasing or decreasing in price as Friday approaches?? I really can't be paying that much for these tickets.

You will be able to get session passes (two games) on Stubhub for under $100.

You will be able to get tickets outside the arena for well under $100 if you are willing to wait.

I bought session two tickets for the games at the metrodome last year for $50.

They only sold about 15k seats at the dome last year.

They are selling 18k at the bradley center.

Trust me, tickets are not a problem.

And keep in mind, last year NDSU was at the Dome - they brought a HUGE following of fans...I don't see Xavier, Pitt or Oakland having that kind of following in Milwaukee.

Don't let not getting tickets at the U detour anyone, I said this in another post, but especially with WI not being there - I'm guessing people will be selling a lot of seats. As with any event, tickets get cheaper closer to gametime. I could sell every Football ticket for face on Monday, but by Friday - had to offer deals. Last year, I sold an extra set of Final 4 tickets for about 3 times face a week before, but on the gameday scalpers had them for $20 over face. You just need to be patient, and not be one of those people that has to have a ticket in hand to make the trip.

. . . I said this in another post, but especially with WI not being there - I'm guessing people will be selling a lot of seats.

GopherLady is right on, especially for the early session since the Badgers play during that session and many Badger fans with tickets will want to dump them so that they can watch Bucky on TV.

GopherLady is right on, especially for the early session since the Badgers play during that session and many Badger fans with tickets will want to dump them so that they can watch Bucky on TV.

Pitt should have a decent contingent in attendance.

BTW - for those in town Thursday, you can watch practices for free at the Bradley Center:

Noon-12:40 p.m. No. 11 Seed –Minnesota
12:45-1:25 p.m. No. 14 Seed – Oakland
1:30-2:10 p.m. No. 6 Seed – Xavier
2:15-2:55 p.m. No. 3 Seed – Pittsburgh
4:25-5:05 p.m. No. 7 Seed – Oklahoma State
5:10-5:50 p.m. No. 2 Seed – Ohio State
5:55-6:35 p.m. No. 10 Seed – Georgia Tech
6:40-7:20 p.m. No. 15 Seed – UC Santa Barbara

Also, if you want to watch games with the Marquette kids, the Annex @ 16th and Wells should be electric Thursday night... doors at 4pm, MU / Washington at 6:20pm. I hope to be there in time for tipoff and will consume 14,000 wings and nearly as many beers.

Marquette Round 1 Viewing Party - Annex

For those that head out to bars in Milwaukee after the Gophers game, make sure you cheer for Wofford loudly - Bucky dorks should be out in droves for their ~1:50pm CT game.

Pitt should have a decent contingent in attendance.

BTW - for those in town Thursday, you can watch practices for free at the Bradley Center:

Noon-12:40 p.m. No. 11 Seed –Minnesota
12:45-1:25 p.m. No. 14 Seed – Oakland
1:30-2:10 p.m. No. 6 Seed – Xavier
2:15-2:55 p.m. No. 3 Seed – Pittsburgh
4:25-5:05 p.m. No. 7 Seed – Oklahoma State
5:10-5:50 p.m. No. 2 Seed – Ohio State
5:55-6:35 p.m. No. 10 Seed – Georgia Tech
6:40-7:20 p.m. No. 15 Seed – UC Santa Barbara

Also, if you want to watch games with the Marquette kids, the Annex @ 16th and Wells should be electric Thursday night... doors at 4pm, MU / Washington at 6:20pm. I hope to be there in time for tipoff and will consume 14,000 wings and nearly as many beers.

Marquette Round 1 Viewing Party - Annex

For those that head out to bars in Milwaukee after the Gophers game, make sure you cheer for Wofford loudly - Bucky dorks should be out in droves for their ~1:50pm CT game.

Thanks for posting, wish I was there early enough to see MN - but I will be there in time for the Sota Social!

As far as Pitt goes - personally, if my team were ranked 3rd and I was a regular fan (not a crazy obsessed fan like I am), I would save my $ for the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 - rather than traveling to another cold climate like Milwaukee. Not saying they won't have a lot of fans, but I think 1st and 2nd rounds are more exciting to teams like us that just snuck in...not really high seeds that expect wins early on. At least, that's what I'm hoping, as I have to scalp tickets, haha!

I forgot to mention - our group is growing by the minute - 1st it was me, then Goldys Army, now we talked Goldys Army's sister into going, we've got 2 from our football tailgate group, my friends from GH that already RSVPed, and more and more are trying to swing it.

Milwaukee

I took Friday off from work and planning on heading down to Milwaukee. I was hoping on getting tickets there. I hope I succeed.

Buck the Fadgers and I are going!!!! in-laws watching the child (we are from MKE), so we are golden :) I am not too concerned about finding tix...we'll get in the door. Lady, we are going to be at Bootleggers btwn sessions---where you going to be?? (hopefully we'll be in contact on Friday!)

Me and my 7 year old are making the trip. Buying when we get there.

Just got 2 tickets through a contact at Pitt. They must not be sold out yet. Not sure if they go back on sale to the general public after a certain amount of time.

They must not be sold out yet. Not sure if they go back on sale to the general public after a certain amount of time.

That's encouraging, if Pitt isn't even selling out their allotment.

Gopher Fans had better descend on Milwaukee en masse and dominate that town for a weekend! Hopefully skunky will lose to their new football rivals, Wofford, and we can have even more to celebrate on the shores of Lake Michigan!!

+4 If I can make it for Summerfest I sure the hell can make it for this! I was in Buffalo when the Gopher Hockey team won Back to Back championships and I have to say that GopherNation was in full effect. We dominated the local irish bar and it was funny because they had to hire more help because of all the rowdy and thirsty Gopher fans! It is time to take over Bootleggers! GO GOPHERS!!!

Top Bottom