***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Most teams could not run their offense,and still score more than 12 in a half by just having their best shooter dribble it up court and heave up a desperation three from 15 feet outside the arc every possession.

Maybe that says something about our designated "best shooter."

Freshmen are professing nicely.

In all honestly, WTF did I just witness on offense? It’s the same team as normal minus carrington who doesn’t do much anyways. Get Garcia some shots. My gawd

Cue the airball 3. This is just awful

Not sure what's more humiliating the play or announcers mocking.

If you're going to have a comedy of errors in the court you may as well have comedy from the broadcast booth.

I wonder if we know that two balls will actually fit thru the hoop at the same time. Our shooting is horrid.

If you're going to have a comedy of errors in the court you may as well have comedy from the broadcast booth.
If I have a bad team, I want Bob Uecker's character from Major League doing play by play. "And Cleveland has a baserunner....I think I'll wet my pants." "Let's give Dorn credit, at least he didn't spike himself"

Stop hacking on Samuels, he is our best player, without him this game would be worse. He is our leading rebounder and point scorer.

I don’t mean this as a jab, but I’d really be curious to see Ben mic’d up this game.

What is he saying?

If I have a bad team, I want Bob Uecker's character from Major League doing play by play. "And Cleveland has a baserunner....I think I'll wet my pants." "Let's give Dorn credit, at least he didn't spike himself"

You know, that's exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote that! Great minds think alike as they say.

This would be more bearable if there was some indication they knew what they were attempting to do on either end of the court.

Stop hacking on Samuels, he is our best player, without him this game would be worse. He is our leading rebounder and point scorer.

By God, I didn't realize he was our leading rebounder so far as well!

This would be more bearable if there was some indication they knew what they were attempting to do on either end of the court.
Has there been a single, solitary actual offensive set yet this game?

I'm just hoping Dennis Evans doesn't have a chance to watch any of these games. Hate to have him enter the portal already.

Has there been a single, solitary actual offensive set yet this game?
Can't tell you when the last time was I've seen a set play. They look like they're playing a pickup game with guys they've never seen before.

We simply have no answer for Edey. Couple that with one of the worst shooting performances that I've ever seen.

At some point you have to stop having Battle shoot, I mean he is 0-9, and its not like he's shot well all season and will suddenly get hot.

Top Bottom