***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Another missed tackle on that play they get another 12 yards even on 3rd and forever. We need every yard without our best player

Bailed out on the PI call. Offense needs to end this drive with a score.

look, folks, I don’t think anyone would be particularly worried if Ibrahim was playing and the situation was the same. good teams take a smack in the mouth and hit back. I think this team is that. one good series on O or D can turn this around in a hurry.

At the game. Mo must not be playing? I really miss Ky Thomas right now. Hopefully O gets rolling this drive.

It’s early. A long game. A brick is not a wall. Time for concern, not panic … or despair.

We need to establish the ground game on this drive, give the defense a chance to relax on the sidelines.

Then when on defense again, we have to get some hits on the QB, he's been hurt, have to make him feel it!

Ugh. This is too stressful. I'm too invested in the team, might have to turn this off.

This is why this team will not win anything big .... pj panicking way to early that 4 and 1 was a stupid move

What in this first quarter led the coaches to believe "Go for it at our 29 yard line. We're hot!"

Top Bottom