***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Let’s remember that last year our defense was often pretty weak on the first drive and tightened up/made adjustments for the rest of the game.

Not sure what the mindset was coming in, but it clearly wasn't good.
I'm guessing their mindset was fired up. Purdue just hit us hard. They're a very good team. Our defense has been overhyped. This is our first test.

Morgan already with more incompletions than last week.

We just do not look comfortable under center. It feels like a way to try to shoehorn in the TE game. Lets retire that look.

Couldn't have a worse start, wow. No Mo, 3 and out, give up a TD, turnover. Yikes. Not panicking, but you hate to see it.

Going to be a long Bye week. But this team needed a reality check.

Y
I'm guessing their mindset was fired up. Purdue just hit us hard. They're a very good team. Our defense has been overhyped. This is our first test.
Sure doesn't look like it. And Purdue a very good team? Jury is out on that one.

I hate that this happens as soon as we get national attention.

It's all the hype that got all the players and coaches thinking it's so easy... seems they didn't even come prepared. This is why Minnesota Sports can't have anything good.

Anytime a Minnesota team gets any kind of hype this crap happens. That was a terrible throw by Morgan. Throw it away they had Stephens covered. Have to be better from your 6th year senior.

Let’s remember that last year our defense was often pretty weak on the first drive and tightened up/made adjustments for the rest of the game.
I'm more worried about how they scored with true FR and walk-on RBs running through our defense. We are incredibly flat.

It's all the hype that got all the players and coaches thinking it's so easy... seems they didn't even come prepared. This is why Minnesota Sports can't have anything good.
I also hate the playing games with depth chart because I think it impacts your team just as much. Maybe they all knew, but it might have taken the air out of the team when Mo didn't roll out in the first series.

A 3 and out and a INT, not a good start. Looks like we're gonna be down 14 before the end of the first.

I fear Mo is out for this game and have serious questions as to whether Potts and Williams can give us the balance we need. If we had Ky Thomas or Bucky Irving right now I would feel so much better. This team looks lost and uninspired. Defense is going to have to take the lead and that 1st drive seems to indicate that they won't be able to do so. What a colossal disappointment!

Defense needs to tighten up here or it could get ugly.

"Woe is me". Joking. Everything will be fine. Get a turnover back or hold to a field goal, then get back on track. All will be good.

this. our D usually starts off slow and then puts it together.

Top Bottom