***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This has to be a winnable game right? PSU is 1-7 on the road. We should be well rested.

Let’s hope the Saturday night tip and lack of games has the fan base fired up, hungry and ready for a win!!

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be a winnable game right? PSU is 1-7 on the road. We should be well rested.

Let’s hope the Saturday night tip and lack of games has the fan base fired up, hungry and ready for a win!!

W Time as we gear up for the tournament

Last edited:

This makes it sound like Garcia is closer to playing than Carrington."

"A source tells KSTP Sports that forward Dawson Garcia, who has missed the last five games with a bone bruise, is more probable than questionable to play. Guard Braeden Carrington (right leg) is also moving closer to playing. He’s been out since mid-January."

Keep the game in the low 60s and Gophers have a chance.

Garcia will still be out. That hurts.

Otherwise good chance of winning.

This makes it sound like Garcia is closer to playing than Carrington."

"A source tells KSTP Sports that forward Dawson Garcia, who has missed the last five games with a bone bruise, is more probable than questionable to play. Guard Braeden Carrington (right leg) is also moving closer to playing. He’s been out since mid-January."
Marcus vs Doogie. Who wins?

Hopefully there actually is a fan base.

I guarantee we win this game. If not, I will delete my account.

Is this the other new user who sa8d new for changing names from old?

Without Garcia again this makes no sense other wise.

Just gotta hit some shots and stay out of foul trouble. I think we will win a close one. Although, a blowout would not be surprising.

Just gotta hit some shots and stay out of foul trouble. I think we will win a close one. Although, a blowout would not be surprising.
And - Make free throws, limit the unnecessary turnovers, more defense intensity, limit their offensive rebounds, and run an offense that gets better ball movement and open looks. It’s just that simple!

And - Make free throws, limit the unnecessary turnovers, more defense intensity, limit their offensive rebounds, and run an offense that gets better ball movement and open looks. It’s just that simple!
Somehow Penn state is the worst offensive rebounding team in the league. Absolutely can't allow them second chances.

You’re asking for a lot there my friend.

Deal the cards. I think I'm gonna win this hand!

Hope the halftime show is good tonight. That’s really been the only entertaining thing at the barn for me.

Afraid PSU is going to run us out of the gym. Gotta defend the 3 well.

Does beating Penn State put BenJo ahead of Shrewsberry?

Top Bottom