***OFFICIAL PENN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Penn State really has to chill the fuck out a little bit...enough with the 3s. we get it.

Maybe the best half of offense we have played all year but that defense....ooofff

PSU shooting lights out - 60% from the field - 8/14 from 3

Henley continues to be just brutal

Improvement, we're only down 10 at halftime rather than 30.

Payne has a ways to go to be a real contributor IMO. Almost seems like more of a liability than an asset lately.

Here comes the 2nd half beat down
Put the starters back in for the start of the 2nd half, let them tie up the game and then make some questionable subs so we can fall back by 10 again.

Last edited:

Put the starters back in for the start of the 2nd half, let them tie up the game and then make some questionable subs so we call fall back by 10 again.
The group after the under 12 timeout in the first half was some real strategery.

Starting to think CBJ and Thorson might not be the defensive gurus they claimed to be 🤢
I don't think it stops there. Our offense is not good either. When you make shots things are camouflaged. In addition to those two we have two other assistant coaches and five basketball coaching support people. Not seeing too many flashes of ... oh, that was good but he missed the shot or great defense but they are just too good. Or any clues we are almost understanding our scheme....it doesn't exist. What do those 9 guys do?

Nah the big loss was the foul on Garcia that took him out of the game. Big momentum changer. Pickett can miss a shot or two anytime now too.

Ugh I turn it on and we immediately give up 2 offensive boards. I thought you guys said they didn’t do that!

Some combination of better defense/regression to the mean for PSU's shooting ...

Top Bottom