***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Maybe I need to relieve myself again, Fuck you ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This “may” be hyperbolic but Big Ten leadership, these refs, Ohio state , Gus Johnson dead to me from this day forward. This is as shady as it gets. Crickets from the officiating guru.

Yes, that was targeting, but we had a few alligator arms today at receiver. These young receivers need to step up and catch the ball even when getting hit. They got bitch slapped and shrank. They need to grow.,

Stroud is average. But he can be the most prolific passer in history with the fake calls going his way, It was obvious "let minnesota hang around but dont let them win"

I have defended refs many times in the past but there is no world where that was not targetting by the OSU DB....well I guess there is one world where they don't want to have an OSU player suspended for next week. Pathetic.

We didn't cover did we? Man, so many dumb ass mistakes. And of course losing Mo. Feels like typical MN sports. But I like our odds the rest of the season.

I will cheer against the Big Ten making the college football playoff this year and maybe the next few years because of their officiating. I seriously wonder if the Big Ten has ever called a targeting penalty against Ohio State?

Good battle, tough opponent, bodes well for the rest of the season......but of course there is the Mo injury hanging out there....would suck to lose him but we have some options at RB so hopefully can pick up the slack.

Top Bottom