***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Flashbacks of Gopher defense for Illinois/Maryland 2018. These guys need work.

That's probably it. Proud of the guys for fighting tough but OSU was just better.

Awful about Mo, if he's out any significant amount of time it could derail the whole season

obviously we need a quick touchdown. If Fleck comes out with the bullshit RUTM, I'm gonna lose it.
In this situation, even if Mo was in the game, we'd need to pass downfield. They are committing PI constantly on our routes. Run the routes, make the throws, and hope for calls.

Dunno if we can keep up anymore. I'm just worried about Mo at this point. We will need him for the rest of the season.

Multiple plays the D has no clue what they are doing. Same way they start out last season.

A few of their huge plays were because they are more talented, which is excusable. But not getting lined up caused two of the TDs. Wtf Rossi

This is directly from his Twitter bio, I probably would go by him, quite the credentials. But I don't know that might just be me.
The absolute certainty with which he declares it is irresponsible and rubs me the wrong way personally.

They had the score wrong on TV, i was wondering wtf was happening.

Dunno if we can keep up anymore. I'm just worried about Mo at this point. We will need him for the rest of the season.
Wonder if he has fractured fibula? Something popped in that leg. If so could be 12 to 16 weeks

I mean that freshman rb is good but my grandma could have ran that into the endzone.

She's clearing her throat and arranging her song sheet.

Gotta give to OSU coaching. They know to get their offensive skill guys in space against our slower less experienced D. This is exactly how they roughed up Whiskey in multiple championship games.

I may have missed something. I guess we don't need 2 touchdowns in 7 minutes.

Flashbacks of Gopher defense for Illinois/Maryland 2018. These guys need work.
Totally different set of problems right now. Safeties are playing okay. LBs are god-awful. Looks far more like last year than it does like 2018.

Top Bottom