***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our experienced OL has really killed us in crunch time. Stupid roughing penalty, holding penalty, and whiff on the strip sack TD. That's how a lead turns into a deficit quickly. I hope they can pick it up and finish strong!!

Ibrahim is great. But if he is the entirety of our office, we were already f***ed. Fleck better have more than tool in the belt.

Gophers were rolling. Then the 15 yd seriously stupid & unnecessary roughing by that lineman, and then a 10 yd holding on the next play. Punt. Give up 14 quick points. Energy out of the stadium. And now Mo is hurt. This feels completely Minnesota.

Damn it Morgan, keep the damn ball!
I don’t understand if Morgan not keeping the ball at least once or twice a game is stupidity on his part or if the coaches have simply told him don’t do it.

You've given up a couple three times earlier. You might as well close your lap top and go to bed.
You’re making stuff up. Serious injury to Mo wrecks our chances of doing much this year. Prove me wrong.

Our experienced OL has really killed us in crunch time. Stupid roughing penalty, holding penalty, and whiff on the strip sack TD. That's how a lead turns into a deficit quickly. I hope they can pick it up and finish strong!!

Olson's was stupid but marginal and a great acting job by OSU. It was a total BS call on Dunlap - that happens every single play and it didn't impact the play.

Receivers are gonna be fine once CAB is back. Question is does 2019 Morgan come back.

That's a coaching failure. There is no way he should be the only one on a WR. He is a safety measure. He's not a lock down cornerback. My bitch is why was he put in that position.
Not even sure that's a coaching failure so much as just getting out schemed on one play. Even happens to professional teams from time-to-time. Not too worried about that.

The roughing penalty was marginal, but I can see that being called more this year as they try to clean up the game even more. The other two were not good plays, but I believe the OSU D-Line had something to do with it and they are pretty good up front.

Wiley is too slow of a first step to run that inside zone.

Last edited:

These fucking idiot refs will find any reason they can to give the game to OSU
Edit: fake OSU

I don’t understand if Morgan not keeping the ball at least once or twice a game is stupidity on his part or if the coaches have simply told him don’t do it.

Hasn’t he converted a couple first downs already?

Potts looks like he's running in cement compared to Mo.

Anyone bagging on Morgan needs to give it up. Dude is running this offense brilliantly against one of the best teams in the country. Checking down, going through progressions, etc. Let's go tanner!

Top Bottom