***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back home, 14-2, 2-1 in the Big Ten, Fleck in the house, the Barn should be ROCKING tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team plays tough, has fight, plays great D, gets up and down the court and almost everything a fan could ask for. Thad Matta and his temper tantrum self will help feed the intensity tonight. Going to Gopher games is fun again. Let's do this.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't the end of the world if we lose tonight, but this is a game we should definitely count on winning.

It isn't the end of the world if we lose tonight, but this is a game we should definitely count on winning.

no, but it'd be a massive help. It'd be real nice to win at least 2 of our next 3 games.

Go Gophers... see you at the game!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No, it's not the end of the world, but giving up your first 2 home games is pretty close.

Should be a great atmosphere tonight. Let's do this!

Gonna be cold outside tonight, but HOT in the Barn! I hate the cold:mad: I know where I'm gonna be:)

OSU is down right now (hurting after losing top player), take it to them early and make them give up! Go Gophers!

New to the cable channel scene, a few questions:

Do they schedule television replays of the game in advance, and/or is there a specific way to check for this? I'll miss the game due to work tonight and am hoping to be able to see the game in it's entirety at some point.

Do they schedule television replays of the game in advance, and/or is there a specific way to check for this? I'll miss the game due to work tonight and am hoping to be able to see the game in it's entirety at some point.

Leaving for the game and can't wait to rock the Barn ! Thad Mata's tomato face is entertaining and hope we see it a lot tonight.

Looks like the replay will be on at 3:00 a.m. CT

If we beat Ohio State and Wisconsin loses at Purdue today, we will be tied for first in the conference with Nebraska, Michigan State, and Purdue.

Download the BTN2G0 app (mobile, Roku, etc) or just go to http://www.btn2go.com/

You'll be able to watch the game whenever you want. Click on "schedule" and just "replay" away.

You can even go back to past months (e.g. watch the Bowl game)

Eric Curry is questionable with a foot injury.

Same announcers as Purdue game. Just hopefully TV Teddy ain't doing the game...

Leaving for the game and can't wait to rock the Barn ! Thad Mata's tomato face is entertaining and hope we see it a lot tonight.
Bob the Tomato?

8ccabe65c60d1fc387dc125680fd937e.jpg

65fa04a5c8e4f39e5c288010ccaa5f9b.jpg

That charge call that went our way against Coffey was huge....that would have been 2 on him in the opening 3 minutes!

Murphy needs to not dribble into double teams and cool it with the 3's.

Top Bottom