***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice kick, but to be leading this game by only 12-0 with the field position we have is a joke. We should be up 3 TD's minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Offense can't move the ball, as usual. Passing game inconsistent, as usual. Defense great. We need a QB!

i cant wait until seth green rolls in next year and shows people what a real qb can do in this system

Northwestern spanked us last year. Would be nice to return the favor of the shutout.

Claeys looks gassed getting all the way to midfield.

Let's go boys. Come out ready. No 3Q letdown. Go Gophers!

Only Mitch can get outplayed by a QB on a team who went scoreless...

One of the most successful senior classes in the history of the Gopher program will play their last game at TCF Bank Stadium on Saturday!! The optics of finishing 8-4 vs 7-5 (I'm not writing off the wisconsin game, but I'm being realistic) is huge. This program and Claeys really needs this win tomorrow. Hopefully the crowd shows up and is very loud, the seniors deserve it.

With the weather it will be a good day to pound the rock.

GET 'ER DONE SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lousy crowd

Is Hardin out?

Doesn't matter if the QB is Green, Croft, Williams or Joe Juco. Every mistake will be second-guessed. Because that'S what Gopher fans do.

Not watching the game but it's crazy how negative everyone is when we're up 12-0 as 3-point underdogs, although I do get the criticism of Mitch/JJ.

Folks, this HAS TO BE a TD. Must make then pay for that punt. Take advantage!!!

Doesn't matter if the QB is Green, Croft, Williams or Joe Juco. Every mistake will be second-guessed. Because that'S what Gopher fans do.
I don't think so, but then again I didn’t come here for an argument.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What's up with the NW player yelling / talking **** to the Minnesota ball boys or whoever is on their sideline? lol

Bang head on wall!!

Is it me, or did our QB give his receivers around .003 seconds to get open there before he decided to run.

Not watching the game but it's crazy how negative everyone is when we're up 12-0 as 3-point underdogs, although I do get the criticism of Mitch/JJ.

Just pointing out lost opportunities. We could be up 28-0.

Is it me, or did our QB give his receivers around .003 seconds to get open there before he decided to run.
He can't shave from the looks of it.

Jackson looked wide open there and Thorson never looked his way.

Defense comes through again!!!!!

What's up with the NW player yelling / talking **** to the Minnesota ball boys or whoever is on their sideline? lol
Steroids?

Top Bottom