***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just take woli off the field so Leidner tunnel visions someone else.

Nice kick, but to be leading this game by only 12-0 with the field position we have is a joke. We should be up 3 TD's minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop ****tin on the coaches ffs mitch is maddeningly inconsistent - how would you expect him to execute a coherent game plan he overthrows everyone including 6'10" TEs
Well calling Jay Johnson "Jay Limegrover" doesn't help....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's not Jay's fault... I'm at a loss at what to call with Leidner as the QB also.

Just take woli off the field so Leidner tunnel visions someone else.

The problem is, who? He's targeted RS1, Woz, Carter and Still...

and seriously, this kick drills FGs but can't kick a kick off in bounds. Does the ST coach try to get him to
angle it? If so, stop. Just stop.

Lastly, can someone detail how this team running the same 6-8 plays are going to score @ Madison?...

How can he be so good at field goals and so bad at kickoffs. It's mind-boggling.

Thank You Defense.

It's not Jay's fault... I'm at a loss at what to call with Leidner as the QB also.

Well, Jay was suppose to be the QB guru, but Mitch is worse this year than last. Maybe it's the play book that
all fits on a post-it note like Bill Musgrave? Where's the man in motion, balanced shifty offense we were promised?

stop ****tin on the coaches ffs mitch is maddeningly inconsistent - how would you expect him to execute a coherent game plan he overthrows everyone including 6'10" TEs

I'm in agreement with this.
Limey at NIU and JJ at ULL ran creative offenses. Then here at MN they don't. Folks blamed Kill, but now with TC too. The offensive talent and poor QB are the common denominator.

Well, Jay was suppose to be the QB guru, but Mitch is worse this year than last. Maybe it's the play book that
all fits on a post-it note like Bill Musgrave? Where's the man in motion, balanced shifty offense we were promised?

maybe mitch just sucks - maybe he's not built for the offense they want to run and are just enduring his inconsistent play

Did we take a time out with 26 seconds to go before half to kick a field goal?? If so, that should be a fire-able coaching blunder. Seriously, then we kick it out of bounds so they had a legit chance to get down the field. Not sure who called the time out, but if it was us, just another ridiculously poor coaching blunder by Cleays.

Limey at NIU and JJ at ULL ran creative offenses. Then here at MN they don't. Folks blamed Kill, but now with TC too. The offensive talent and poor QB are the common denominator.

Well that's true (bad personnel), but ultimately, that's the coaches fault too.

Well, going in to half up 12 is better than being down 12, but the D has 2 turnovers, a 4th down stop, and 4 sacks. And you're only up 12. Sorry, that ain't gonna hold. As someone said earlier, this game should be over. NW is a good team, good QB, well-coached. The O will need 2 TD's next half, I predict. Let's see if they can get it done...

If you bought a 5.00 ticket you could sit on the 50 yard line 15 rows up. Smallest crowd I've seen
since TCF opened.. At least the beer line won't be long.

Did we take a time out with 26 seconds to go before half to kick a field goal?? If so, that should be a fire-able coaching blunder. Seriously, then we kick it out of bounds so they had a legit chance to get down the field. Not sure who called the time out, but if it was us, just another ridiculously poor coaching blunder by Cleays.

No, NW took both timeouts on that drive. We ended with all 3.

Pretty sure jNU took the TO.

So because our recruiting sucks that means we are asking them to make lemonade out of sow's ears?

The cold must be affecting kicking distance a ton. Nevertheless, ours made it at least. Their guy couldn't even get the distance for a 48 harder.

If you bought a 5.00 ticket you could sit on the 50 yard line 15 rows up. Smallest crowd I've seen
since TCF opened.. At least the beer line won't be long.
but the lines in the bathroom will be murder.

Defense played an awesome first half. They are going to need more help from the offense in the second half because Northwestern has some weapons on offense. Really unfortunate the offense was not able to do more with the great effort from the defense to build a bigger lead going into halftime. That said, I will take a 12 point lead against a quality team like Northwestern

Well that's true (bad personnel), but ultimately, that's the coaches fault too.

ya that's why claeys fired the qb coach last season and brought in his guy lets give him a chance to actually show something i respect the balls to make that move

Top Bottom