***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We are winning heading into the 4th. The smart play would be to turn off the tv now and spend the rest of the night happy.

Out of sight out of mind is my Gopher sports motto. Only trouble is I like this forum and Twitter

Did he just say -14 rush yards this half? Good lord...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All in all, through most of this season, Santoso has not been a good punter.

A guy behind us really on Mitch. He is a tad tanked. Also Smith is trying to cut to the outside to much. He was doing the last game also.

I'm going to pretend that the season is over, and skip next week's game against Wisconsin. We're gonna get blown out with the offense we have.

We did better when we were talking about Ali Lucia being the sideline reporter....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As usual, the defense will have to win this game.

The offense is desperately trying to give this game to NW, but the defense won't let it happen.

Gopher offense is dull as dishwater. When the running game is stuffed, they can't move the ball because the passing game just isn't there with any consistency. After 10 years, we need a QB!

Probably very frustrating being a Wildcat fan too. They've had this game sitting there for them to come charging back,and they have a good QB with a good throwing offense, and they have really done squat all game.

We need a long TD drive here. Will it happen?

What r my best odds?? Turning this off and going to buy a lotto ticket OR a TD winning drive by the Gophers????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing for a decent bowl here. Let's go guys. Senior Day. Claeys needs to eat.

What r my best odds?? Turning this off and going to buy a lotto ticket OR a TD winning drive by the Gophers????

I would head to SA right now with your numbers.

Getting struck by lightning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm going to pretend that the season is over, and skip next week's game against Wisconsin. We're gonna get blown out with the offense we have.

There is little doubt of that. Wisconsin has a rock star defense, and we have no offense. They'll only score 20-30 points, but shut us out...

I hope this performance by Mitch today doesn't drop him into the 2nd round of the draft.

Don't pass. If he throws a pick, I'm turning it off for sure.

Where did that pinpoint accuracy come from Mitch?!?!

Top Bottom